Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom Hearts Video Game • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

It seems like an amazing idea, I too have wanted to spend time early on in KH2 leveling up Sora as far as possible before progressing. Pretty sure that ended around level 40 lol.

2. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

He apparently changed his mind about doing a level 100 run right away. Now he's doing the same thing with Roxas for KH2 and going to Level 99. Absolute mad man.

carrytheweird likes this.
  3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

4. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

If that article is right and Frozen is the musical world i will be so happy, if anything, just because I don’t wanna have to deal with the Atlantica swimming mechanic again

5. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

This is totally coming out this year, just waiting on that sweet sweet E3 release date.

6. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I know it’s probably heresy but I am SO pumped to play this on Xbox One. I fucking hate the PlayStation controller so much. Plus I am still really bitter that 3 didn’t come out for PS3, which was like half the reason middle school me got one.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  7. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

It baffles me that it seems like they’re not bringing the 1.5/2.5 collection over to Xbox One. I love the series but people are gonna be so lost if 3 is their first entry with no way to catch up.

8. GEM37

She haunts the roads

They might pull a Dream Drop Distance and throw optional 'flashbacks' in there.

...not that it'll help.

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I would so want to 100% the collection if it ever came to xbox

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  10. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

I told myself I'd get a PS3 when Kingdom Hearts 3 came out... I never got a PS3.

11. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Trailer for the Game and Watch style minigames that are in KH3. There are at least 20 of them and you gradually unlock them as you go through the game.

Joe4th and Mrplum5089 like this.
  12. CobraKidJon

13. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Let’s get this hype train rolling again.

14. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

15. CobraKidJon

16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Nomura says we'll get the release date next month, so obviously at Square's E3 Showcase.

17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Impressions are popping up.

Nomura also said release date is coming next month. So likely at E3

18. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Some gameplay videos (I think it's the first we've gotten with English VA too?)

19. Joe4th

I need this now

currytheword likes this.
  20. lightning

cshadows2887 likes this.
  21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

If KH3 actually does come out this year...just wow, it's been so long I don't know how to even process that information. From seeming like it was never happening, to the seemingly never-ending development cycle, to the point that the game is playable and going to be shown off extensively at E3, it's kind of overwhelming. And it looks truly great. I've tried for so long not to let myself get hyped for the game to protect myself from getting let down but that's getting harder and harder to continue doing.

Wharf Rat, Mrplum5089, tucah and 2 others like this.
  22. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Just watched the six min gameplay video. Does it seem a little heavy on the special animated “kill everything on screen” attacks? Maybe I’m just remembering it wrong, but part of what I fondly remember about II is having to always be chaining together your keyblade slashes and magic attacks, and CONSTANTLY be moving around lest you get fucked by enemies. This makes it seem a lot easier.

Of course that’s just six minutes and might’ve been edited to heavily feature flashy attacks.

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Just bought the remastered games on PS4. Never played before. So so so excited to jump into this on a rainy saturday

Joe4th and Mrplum5089 like this.
  24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

After I beat 1 (very close to it) what should I play after? What is the best order to go by??

25. Joe4th

Chain of Memories next