Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kingdom (Audience) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Night Channels, May 14, 2016.

1. Night Channels

Trusted

Kingdom is a raw, family drama set against the world of Mixed Martial Arts in Venice, California. Alvey Kulina (Frank Grillo) owns Navy St. MMA with the help of his girlfriend Lisa Prince (Kiele Sanchez). He is willing to go through extraordinary means to make sure his fighters are taken care of, but all of this responsibility comes at a steep price. He has complicated relationships with both of his sons, Jay (Jonathan Tucker) and Nate (Nick Jonas), who are both struggling with their own identities and places within Alvey’s life and gym.

The first season was very good. It's sort of a mix between the MMA film Warrior and NBC's Friday Night Lights. Strong performances throughout the first season really elevated the show.

Matt Lauria (Friday Night Lights) is really great as an ex-con/recovering addict that returns to the sport.

thedrudo likes this.
  2. Like this show a lot. The cast is great. Season 3 this summer right?

thedrudo likes this.
  3. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

June 1

4. So apparently it's the second half of season 2 instead of season 3. Either way it was a pretty crazy start.

5. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it's all considered season 2.

Second half premiere was pretty good. I really hope they do something interesting with Alvey. He's so destructive and it's getting old at this point.

And I'm also still not a fan of Alicia.

6. The Jay/Ryan fight was fantastic.

7. Did anyone watch season 3?

8. Night Channels

Trusted

I have a lot of it recorded on my DVR. Looking forward to finishing it...