Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

King Of The Hill TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ikanacanyon, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Currently on season three.

"Bobby is the one that messed with my birth control!"

"You messed with his fruit pies first...after that, he had nothing left."

2. Oh my God lol in the magic trick episode, a magician makes Peggy disappear by putting her in a giant pinata and lighting it on fire and Hank's reaction is

"You bring my wife back right now or I'm getting the manager"

3. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Just starting to watch this on Hulu. I’m sure I watched at least 60% of it on Fox as a kid but I find it even more funny as an adult, lots I didn’t get.

Dale is a little too prescient now.

Kingjohn_654 and ikanacanyon like this.
  4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I hadn't really watched this show but I started it last month and I'm on season 4.

Not only is it very funny, but I'm extremely impressed at some of the dark places it is willing to go to.

The episode where Bill tries to kill himself and then starts dressing as his ex-wife is deeply affecting. Tonight I watched the episodes where Peggy goes skydiving and survives an 8,000 foot fall at the same time that Dee Dee has her baby.

There's a lot more to this show than I ever really knew there was.

5. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Wish more people would arrive at this inevitable conclusion! I've been preaching KOTH to some of my friends forever but it never clicks.

6. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Lady and I started this about a month ago and halfway through season 3. Bobby is one of the best characters ever.

Aaron Mook, zmtr and estebanwaseaten like this.
  7. flask

Trusted Supporter

“Mr. Hill, you have no ass.”

Kingjohn_654 and estebanwaseaten like this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Cotton is a wild character

chewbacca110 likes this.
  9. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Cotton and Dale both are characters that I consistently find myself loving/hating the most i think.

Kingjohn_654 and JRGComedy like this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I really need to do a complete watch through of this. Been wanting to for ages, but I started The Simpsons a while back and have barely made a dent in that, and there's so much stuff coming out all the time that I can't keep up.

11. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I can't speak to The Simpsons because I also tried and never got too far (not for lack of enjoyment, I was just busy), but KOTH is my favorite show of all time and it is 100% worth the time.

12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Simpsons is solid until season 10. How much you enjoy seasons 11-20 sorta depends on your fandom level, and then pretty much everyone agrees 21-present isn't good outside of a few good episodes.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

No need to convince me. I've seen most episodes and know KOTH is brilliant. Just need to do a full watch through one of these days. This is a good reminder though to maybe push me to actually do it.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  14. Serh Oct 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 9, 2019)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

how was i never in this thread before

15. Yeah, The Simpsons through season 10 is absolute essential television, but I feel weird calling it one of my favorite shows because I've probably seen less than half of the episodes at this point.

That being said, I'm not sure I've seen past season six or seven of this either

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

You're here now and that's all that matters.

Kingjohn_654, chewbacca110 and Serh like this.
  17. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Halfway through season 5 now. I think season 3 has been my favorite so far!

Kingjohn_654 and estebanwaseaten like this.
  18. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Kingjohn_654 and Aaron Mook like this.
  19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Just finished the show and it was so good! No doubt that seasons 1-5 were my fav, but the rest is very solid and I love Lucky haha

riotspray and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

oh shit this guy came up with it first

chewbacca110 likes this.
  22. Been rewatching a lot of early Simpsons (comfort TV) but given that I still don't think I've seen past season six of this, it may be time for a full series watch

riotspray and JM95 like this.
  23. JM95

Trusted

Yeah I'm giving this a full rewatch too. Perfect show to distract from such a miserable time.

Aaron Mook and riotspray like this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I started a couple months ago but have only been able to watch a couple episodes a week so I'm only on like season 3 or so, but now that I'm stuck at home, I may be able to finally get through this whole thing.

JM95 and Aaron Mook like this.
  25. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

[​IMG]

riotspray, JRGComedy and JM95 like this.