Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland (November 16th, 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Nov 16, 2017.

1. polygondwanaland.jpg

1. Crumbling Castle
    2. Polygondwanaland
    3. The Castle in the Air
    4. Deserted Dunes Welcome Weary Feet
    5. Inner Cell
    6. Loyalty
    7. Horology
    8. Tetrachromacy
    9. Searching...
    10. The Fourth Color

Official Free Download

"Polygondwanaland is the twelfth studio album by Australian psychedelic band King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard. It will be entirely in the public domain—the band will not sell copies of the album, and will put the master tapes online for anyone to use. It was released on 17 November 2017. It is the fourth of five albums set to be released in 2017."

This band is something else entirely. Listening now. "Crumbling Castle" is a trip.

2. It's really not even fair how consistent each of these albums have been, this might be my second favorite of the bunch so far. Only one I didn't really care for was Murder of the Universe, but I've seen a lot of people call it their favorite. Gotta revisit that one and Sketches of Brunswick East.

3. Bumping this because it might actually be their best album yet

mescalineeyes likes this.
  4. waking season Nov 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 27, 2017)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I like everything I’ve heard from these guys but it’s so hard to keep up haha. Nonagon Infinity is my favorite but that might just be because it’s the one I’ve spent the most time with.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. Inna Selez

Regular

Unexpectedly I liked the album! :thumbup:

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Crumbling Castles is so sick

7. Gooddayz

always and forever

The closer on this is fantastic. Sketches was too boring and was not a fan of MOTU, but I'm glad to see them ending the year back on track. This is at least on par with FMB

8. This is great. I'm glad I found it sooner than later.

9. Aaron Mook Jan 2, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 2, 2018)