Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kindo – “Return to Me”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Kindo (formerly The Reign of Kindo) have premiered their new song “Return To Me” via Relix. You can stream that below.

2. This change makes so much sense. I've been calling them simply "Kindo" for years.

"Return to Me" is an incredible song. The upcoming album is quite good, but I think this song is actually the high-water mark of the record.

sawhney[rusted]2 and beachdude42 like this.
  3. Oh, and fans of the Kindo song "Nightingale," listen for a throwback to that song in "Return to Me."

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  4. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

It's okay.

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

That’s my fav Kindo song...thanks!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  6. Mine too! Although this one's been giving it a run for its money.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Oh! was wondering what's up with them the other day! To me the name change would be found totally unnecessary - probably will be more difficult to find them on the web. But it's understandable with the sound change. I liked it and definitely loved the drums here, but compared to how I felf about their earlier material, I'd also have to say it's just okay to me. The production and the selection of sounds made me feel like there's some 10-string-guitar shredding coming in at any moment, basically made me think about some calmer stuff from Animals as Leaders or TesseracT etc.