Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kimbra - A Reckoning (January 27,2023) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 17, 2022.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

R.J. Carlos likes this.
  2. satellitexyears

Death Touches Us, From the Moment we Begin to Love Supporter

I'm ready!

Seen her live twice tour Vows and Primal Heart and she put on a top tier performance everytime!

3. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Subbing

4. Michael Belt

metadata incarnate Supporter

excited. does anyone know if she's doing this with a label or not?

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Beautiful vocals, and turns out that the artwork didn't deceive me much; this composition is quite Bjork-ish

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Bartek T. and Crisp X like this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

angel paste and Bartek T. like this.
  9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

This is awesome. Easily my favorite thing she’s done front to back since Vows

10. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Loved listening to it on headphones, I'll need to pay it a few replays, but so far there seemed to be a few chills-inducing-moments, as well as some parts I could possibly skip, though which still might grow on me

11. I love this. Feels a bit artier and chiller than usual, but with some wonky moments here and there.

12. wood&wire

just one of those ghosts

Really good album. I'm excited to catch her in my city next month. In a world where it costs hundreds of dollars to see the biggest pop stars, seeing her for $25 feels like such a good deal (and really, it is).

Bartek T. likes this.
  13. Michael Belt

metadata incarnate Supporter

finally getting a chance to spin this for the first time (and on vinyl, no less). sounds absolutely wild in the best way possible. she's a genius. feels like a proper extension of her past 3 albums but with a more serious vibe overall.

Bartek T. likes this.