Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Killthrax Tour - Anthrax/KSE/TDWP/Jasta/Code Orange Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Updated all the setlist with the accurate info, that's just what I could find at the time. Show was super great on Monday! Even enjoyed Anthrax's set despite seeing that same set through the festival circuit, crowd was really energetic & into it & the sound was amazing as it usually is at The Fillmore.

2. guitarguy316

What time does the first headliner go on?

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I was watching the Instagram story for the show tonight in Detroit and TDWP's crowd looked so tiny.

4. red8ge

Regular

i think prada's name/scene past drags them down. speculation but i wouldn't be shocked if they outright change the band name to TDWP

Frenzyofdeceit and Davjs like this.
  5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Looking like I might go to this tonight.

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Code Orange was great, but there was like (maybe) two other people besides me in the crowd that knew who they were/cared at all. Band still put a lot of energy into their set (bassist especially)

I missed TDWP unfortunately because I had to move my car and get something to eat.

KSE was on top of their game. Adam and Jesse are so much fun to watch on stage and the band sounded as good as ever. I'd only seen Jesse with them once before (during the AOJB tour) so it was cool to see him do some of Howard's songs... and he pulled them off very well.

Left after KSE since I've seen Anthrax a dozen or so times and the set list seemed kinda boring to me.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted