Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Killthrax Tour - Anthrax/KSE/TDWP/Jasta/Code Orange Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Taco-King, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This starts Wednesday.

2. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Following their usual pattern, we should see Prada's merch through their socials sometime today or tomorrow.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

The Devil Wears Prada is playing a headliner tonight in Cleveland, I am debating on if I should go tonight or not.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  4. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I 'd say it depends on if you're a fan of the new album/ have seen them within the past yr. I'd go regardless, but then again, the main reason im going to this tour in general is for them.

5. TMS2787 Mar 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 28, 2017)
    TMS2787

Trusted

I haven't seen them in four years, which was at a local festival. I haven't listened to much of the new album but I do like them and listened / saw them often back when I was going to shows like this on a regular basis. Tickets are only $17.50, so Ill probably just go since I have nothing going on tonight.

6. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

IMO they've only gotten better & with it being a headliner you'll probably get some older cuts, if its anything like last yrs set. Great spread of all that they've released.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  7. TMS2787

Trusted

I took a lot at a setlist from a headlining show last year and it was well rounded. The show sold out so I didn't bother making the trip up to Lakewood (Cleveland) to try and get in. Whomp whomp.

8. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Damn, I'm sure it was sick, the venue is super small from what I've heard.

9. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Solid setlists from KsE and Anthrax. Too bad I had to work last night or else I would've been there!

10. Frenzyofdeceit Mar 30, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 5, 2017)
    Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Sry for the double post but here are the setlist!

KSE

Intro- Beastie Boys- Fight For Your Right
    Hate by Design
    Vide Infra
    My Last Serenade
    A Bid Farewell
    The Hell in Me
    The Arms of Sorrow
    Alone I Stand
    The End of Headache
    Quiet Distress
    This Fire Burns
    Rose of Sharyn
    This Is Absolution
    Beyond the Flames
    My Curse
    Strength of Mind
    Holy Diver
    In Due Time
    Anthrax

Among the Living
    Caught in a Mosh
    Madhouse
    Fight Em Til You Can't
    I Am the Law
    Breathing Lightning
    Efilniufesin (N.F.L.)
    Evil Twin
    March of the S.O.D. (Stormtroopers of Death cover)
    Blood Eagle Wings
    Antisocial (Trust Cover)
    Indians
    TDWP-Updated 4/5

Daughter
    Sailors Prayer
    Planet A
    Outnumbered
    Worldwide
    Assistant to the Regional Manager
    Dead Throne
    Evergreen
    Mammoth
    Jasta- Updated 4/5

This is Your Life
    Set You Adrift
    Walk the Path Alone
    Screams From the Sanctuary
    Chasing Demons
    Heart of a Warrior

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Boring Anthrax set. They just play the same shit every single time.

12. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

not stoked to sit through this again for the 3rd time in a couple yrs, but that KSE set is :heart:

suicidesaints likes this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

The KSE set is pretty good. I'd like to see Code Orange too, so I may still try to go, but I've seen Anthrax half a dozen times probably and they ALWAYS play the same set. They might mix up one or two songs but every thing else is identical. Wish they'd mix up their older stuff more.

14. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Anyone want to get merch pics for Anthrax and Killswitch Engage? I've already seen TDWP merch, and want to see what Anthrax and Killswitch have to offer. Thank you in advance.

15. marceting

Trusted

Went to the first night. Cool seeing Anthrax, I had never seen them before. Unfortunately, show's during the work week seems to be a big drop off so a ton of people left after they played and didn't stay for KSE. I watched half the set and left.

TDWP played in front of maybe 400 people to open? What a huge drop off for them since that 2009-2010 peak.

16. Davjs

Trusted

Having already seen Killswitch last year with 36 and MMF, seeing TDWP for the first time is one of the main reasons I want to go again. I really hope they play Born to Lose and Escape live and that setlist above is just incomplete. I'll be super bummed :tear:

I avoided the Killswitch set, but IMO they can keep the same set as last year and I'll be happy. I'm so lucky the band seems to always play Beyond the Flames even though its not a single or anything, I seriously love that song.

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Wish I'd have gone to see 36 last year. Love that band.

18. Davjs

Trusted

For the opener, they did a super solid set. I don't think they'll ever have a better opener than Vanish.

suicidesaints likes this.
  19. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

They're a really solid band that I don't feel ever got the recognition they deserve. Hope they keep going for a while.

20. Davjs

Trusted

I think they seem good with their smaller but dedicated following. Saw them headline while touring Time and Tragedy as well as when they opened for Killswitch last year and both times the band seemed really happy and talking about doing a new album. They are definitely doing this because they love it.

21. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Oh absolutely. They've been going strong for a long time, but never "broke" like some of the other bands in their scene. They definitely have their smaller dedicated fan base though. I saw them in a small club in like 2006 and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Davjs likes this.
  22. salla

For anybody that has been to the shows.. what time does the headliner come on ?
    I won't be getting to the electric factory until 830...doors open at 7 apparently...just I'm setting the expectation on what I'm going to miss... =/

23. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

You will likely get to see KSE and Anthrax. Maybe even catch a little of Prada.

24. salla

cool ..thanks for the heads up

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Actually, I dunno if you'll catch Prada. I was thinking both Jasta and Code Orange were playing before them, but I think it's just one or the other (depending on your date) - So you'll probably get to see Anthrax and KSE. You might miss a little bit of one of their sets, but I think you'll be good.