Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Killing Eve (BBC America) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Apr 7, 2018.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

NICE, I definitely want to do a rewatch soon. This is probably my favorite show of the year.

2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Yep, still at the top of my list.

3. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Yep, this is still pretty high up as one of my favorite things of the year. Jodie Comer is a revelation.

4. Everybody has also watched Fleabag, right?

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I dont know if I ever saw this lol. I haven’t watched it yet but I’m going to soon!

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

YESSSSS

This is going to be so good.

Joe likes this.
  7. Can't wait! It's on AMC also? Is that new?

8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I just looked and yeah they just announced that they’re simulcasting the premiere on AMC.

9. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

whole season will be airing on AMC

morgantayler likes this.
  10. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Sandra Oh is going to host SNL on March 30th!!

11. Did anyone watch the premiere yet? It's going to take me a few episodes to decide if the show still works Phoebe-less.

The show was already renewed for season 3 with another different showrunner.

12. On a somewhat related note, the series finale of Fleabag aired today and capped off the best season of television I've seen this year.

13. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Yeah, too soon to tell.

14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I watched and really liked it. Reviewers only got two episodes for screeners but everyone said it’s just as good as the last season.

15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I can't decide if I should just wait the 8 weeks and then binge it like I binged S1 or watch week by week

16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Premiere was great

17. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

this show rules so very very much

18. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I loved this season so far. It hasn't missed a beat even with the change in show runners.

19. Holy shit what an episode.

20. Just started this show lastnight with my lady. We have 2 more episodes of season 1, and we are hooked! Taylor Swift was right! :-)

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Jody has been killing it this season, I really hope she gets an Emmy nomination for it.

22. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

This has been a really amazing season.

23. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

So how about that ending?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  24. Caught up this weekend.

I'm dyiiiiiing to know what happen(ed/s)!!!!!

25. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

The cliff hanger ending carries zero weight because they aren't killing off Eve if they're getting another season. I'd rather get a glimpse of Eve's reaction to the murder attempt to set up the next season, but that will come soon enough. Either way this type of season payoff has to be played out, they're going to have to change directions or raise the stakes for season 3. My only real complaint is that the Peel character turned out to be pretty lame and unthreatening after being built up to be outsmarting everyone. Seemed like a waste of time. Other than that I enjoyed the season.

Zilla and morgantayler like this.