Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Killing Eve (BBC America) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Apr 7, 2018.

1. morgantayler Apr 7, 2018
    (Last edited: May 6, 2018)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

This is starting tomorrow night at 8 PM EST on BBC America and I can't wait for it. It's getting great reviews and it was already renewed for a second season.

Starring Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer, produced and written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag).
    'Killing Eve': TV Review

2. Fleabag was phenomenal so I am all in for this show.

morgantayler likes this.
  3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

So I didnt realize the pilot is already available to stream on the BBC America website. I just got finished watching it and I thought it was great. I know I’m going to end up loving this. Villanelle is such a complex character and I already love Eve.

4. Whalejaw Apr 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 8, 2018)
    I loved this. I wish I could binge the whole season.

5. Poor Bill.

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Holy shit @ the end of tonight’s episode. I need it to be next Sunday as soon as possible.

7. Been hearing great things about this. I'll hopefully get to it soon. Love a good spy story.

8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

DO IT. It’s such a good show.

Joe likes this.
  9. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I knew that was coming from the start of the episode. :( I'm almost done catching up, just started it today. Good stuff.

10. Tonight's episode was incredible.

11. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Another fantastic episode, Jody Comer is ridiculously good as Villanelle.

12. I need a gif of Villanelle licking Konstantin right now. I couldn't stop laughing.

13. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Tumblr has every gif you ever need

CD2CB884-BA60-4EA4-9E7D-FCDBB346EFC2.gif

14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

After last week, the reveal in tonight’s episode wasn’t a surprise but I still thought this was another strong ep. I cant wait for the finale, it looks insane.

15. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

JESUS CHRIST the finale was so good. This is the best fucking show I’ve seen in a while.

16. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I laughed a lot, with Villanelle and Eve scenes. The car ride with the maniacal laughing. This show is special.

jkauf likes this.
  17. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Started this yesterday, about to begin Episode 6 now. This gets so ridiculous at times, I love it. And Jodie Comer is brilliant, give her an Emmy now.

18. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This was so good and unique and I can’t get over Comer. Some great cinematography and musical beats too. Need a gif of “You smell of cabbage” from Episode 7.

19. This is definitely in my top 3 shows of the year.

morgantayler likes this.
  20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Emmy noms: Sandra Oh for Best Drama Actress and Phoebe Waller-Bridge for writing for the pilot!

Was hoping may the show could sneak in for Best Drama but I'll take this.

Whalejaw likes this.
  22. It's been announced that Phoebe Waller-Bridge is stepping down as lead writer for season 2 and will just be a producer. I'm a little concerned because her voice is so unique.

23. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I need to sit down and watch this soon. I’ve put it off for too long but heard great things

24. FYI

coleslawed, tucah and AWasteOfATime like this.
  25. Still one of the best shows of 2018

stayillogical likes this.