Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kidding (Showtime) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jun 8, 2018.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

shiiitttt this started on Sunday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. finally decided to pull the trigger on a showtime trial for this. didn't realize a new season had just started so probably wasn't the best timing, haha. but all caught up now, this show is wonderful

irthesteve likes this.
  3. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Have to bump this thread to say that season two ended last night and it might have been one of my favorite seasons of television ever. Wow, what a show.

SpyKi likes this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I've been waiting for it to end, can't wait to go through this soon. I loooved season 1.

5. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

you aren't ready.

SpyKi likes this.
  6. Showtime app’s been on the fritz for the last week, but appears to be working just fine right now. Gonna burn through the last four episodes today

7. Oh shit, Tyler

8. wow, what an emotional ride and incredible payoff. you'd be hard pressed to find a show that balances quirkiness with emotions in anywhere near as unique a way as this show does. the way it's able to tie things together feels like magic.

9. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Right? Unbelievable that nobody is talking about this show.

Also can we talk about that bottle episode that was just an episode of the show? Phenomenal.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

this show is real hit or miss for me tbh

11. SpyKi

Just watched this one and definitely got emotional at times, ha.

12. SpyKi

Damn that ending was so good! Loved the whole season.

13. irthesteve

Man, what a great show... That last scene had me bawling my eyes out, incredible

SpyKi likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Such a bummer, definitely think being on showtime had a lot to do with the lack of attention it got.

16. SpyKi

Think it ended pretty perfectly so not too sad but it definitely deserved a lot more attention.

17. irthesteve

Ughhhh noooooo

18. wack

19. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Disappointing

20. irthesteve

Sometimes I wonder why the show didn't take off. On paper, a Jim Carey show w/ Gondry involvement sounds like a home run, but I know it's far "weirder" than a lot of Showtimes shows that are successful. Jim Carey certainly isn't playing his typical goofball, maybe the general public just wasn't able to get into it

21. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Tbh I think this show was just too all over the place for people

22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I watched a few episodes and it was just okay and I honestly kind of forgot about it.

23. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I finished season 2 yesterday and was losing interest towards the end and just now realized it won’t be returning