Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kickstarter for The Matches Documentary Close to Goal

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This Kickstarter for a documentary about The Matches is really close to its goal, figured I’d give it a little signal boost for any fans that may not have seen it yet:

Bleeding Audio is a feature-length documentary featuring The Matches, a band from Oakland, CA, who experienced a meteoric rise in the mid-2000s, signing with Epitaph Records, and quickly putting out 3 records produced by the likes of Tim Armstrong (Rancid), Brett Gurewitz (Bad Religion), Nick Hexum (311), Mark Hoppus (blink-182), and John Feldmann (Goldfinger).

2. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

SOOOO close let's make it happen!!!

The Pharmacist likes this.
  3. lava890

Regular Supporter

Thanks for posting, I would've missed it.

The Pharmacist and Jason Tate like this.
  4. Jackbo487

Regular

This is gonna be so good, once it finally gets going...they've been working on this for like 2-3 years. As an early 2000s L3/iMusicast attendee, I'm looking forward to this so much...

5. IATAvalanche

Regular

just reached funding goal, awesome. l3 was great back in the day, with the kgb and those local bands.

The Pharmacist likes this.
  6. The Pharmacist

Legal Drug Dealer Prestigious

Yes thanks for posting this! They reached their goal!!

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm a happy man.

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

High five from a fellow L3/iMusicast attendee:-)

Jackbo487 likes this.