Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Khruangbin & Leon Bridges - Texas Sun (February 7, 2020)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cashlion, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Khruangbin & Leon Bridges are pleased to announce Texas Sun, their forthcoming collaborative EP out February 7th on Dead Oceans, in partnership with Columbia Records and Night Time Stories Ltd. In conjunction with today’s announcement, they present its title track. Over a slowly rolling backbeat and strums of flamenco-style guitar, Bridges sings of the pull the unique Texan landscape can have on you, even from miles away. It’s a stunner of an opener, kicking off the EP’s own journey through homesick reminiscences, backseat romances, and late-night contemplations.

Khruangbin & Leon Bridges Announce 'Texas Sun' EP & Share Title Track - deadoceans.com

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

wowwwwww lets go

DyingGaslight likes this.
  3. DyingGaslight

DyingUnderGaslight

This song is a capital F-ucking jam.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh this is a nice nice tune. I've only listened to each very casually but they blend together so nice here. I've also seen both at festivals and they are both great, so I'd love if they did some shows for this.

5. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

going to a nye event in ft worth tomorrow and word is leon might be the special guest for the evening. gonna lose my shit if that happens

mad and Kuri44 like this.
  6. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

I love this ep, what a collab

7. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Idk if there's another thread for Khruangbin, but their new album is out this week and I'm super stoked. All the singles have been amazing.

8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah they're unreal good. make the thread!

9. PauLo

43% Burnt

I talked about them a little in the Psychedelic thread. But I agree that they deserve their own thread.