Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kevin Devine & The Goddamn Band / Julien Baker / Pinegrove / Petal Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 8, 2016.

1. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

Yeah. She's playing the first 10 shows I believe.

Kevin and Petal were really good as well. Great tour.

Petal did 5 songs which is probably normal for the first act on a tour with 4 bands. Definitely left me wanting more (which good for them I guess).

2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

ne1 got pinegroves setlist?

3. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

I didn't really keep track but I'm pretty sure it was all of Cardinal plus a couple of the older ones (no Toast despite requests, hah)
    Evan was also walking around the crowd/ at the merch table during for the rest of the show which was cool. I can't get over how great everyone was tonight.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

According to the poster she was supposed to jump on after the first two dates (Baltimore, Raleigh). She must have been added to those after the tour was announced.

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

she was, like a month ago. still had some headlining dates to do

kidinthebushes likes this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Did Pinegrove play for 45 mins then? Also curious what KDev played. I feel like every time he releases an album he'll play basically the whole thing and then sprinkle in some hits.

7. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

This is basically what he did. Most of instigator and then brothers blood, carnival, no time flat, just stay, bubblegum, little bulldozer, cotton crush, red bird, and a couple others

local_corn likes this.
  8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm down with that

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Really bummed she's not playing here.

10. bennjeff

Regular

Where is here? Julien is definitely on the Raleigh show tonight. Excited to see everyone, hope the crowd is good

11. Kristen

Regular

Do you have the set times? I'm hoping I can make it to the show to see Julien Baker but it will be a stretch

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

@TJ Wells is from Portland so I assume he means the Portland date.

13. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

He tweeted this last night, I imagine set times for other shows will be fairly close to it.

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Assuming Pinegrove will either get 45 or 40 and Petal will get 30 when Julien drops off

15. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Is he playing "I Was Alive Back Then?" I've become obsessed with that song recently.

16. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

local_corn likes this.
  17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn that setlist is incredible. So excited

18. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I can't wait for this, I have 3 shows in four days that week; Jimmy Eat World, this, and Copeland.

19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

actually wish i saw that before i went to DC, could have potentially seen pinegrove before danny, haha

20. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

show in Orlando last night was the best show I've seen in a while, goddamn ridiculous lineup and everyone brought it

Evan from Pinegrove called out my awful Crying shirt too which was great, I love that stupid fucking Sonic/Totoro shirt so much

cwhit and local_corn like this.
  21. Kristen

Regular

Has JB been consistently going on at 9?

22. Matthew

Regular

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn that's a bummer. Pet Symmetry is an awesome fill in though. (and I'm glad Pinegrove will be back for Columbus)

24. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Ah shit that's the Chicago show. Prob won't go know and will just wait for a headliner

25. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

glad i'm gonna be able to make the SF show tonight!! is he selling Instigator for $20 or $25?