Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kendrick Lamar / Travis Scott / D.R.A.M. Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 24, 2017.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Tomorrow!

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Travis cancelled his set literally right before he was supposed to go on for technical reasons tonight. Kendrick put on an incredible show, but definitely missed Travis a little bit. Would have been my first time seeing him live. People were super pissed, and I admit it was kind of a bummer during the beginning of Kendrick's set, but he was just so damn good that I forgot about it by the end. I really hope Travis schedules some sort of makeup show, I would actually prefer seeing him headline then open anyway. Show was more than worth the money anyway though

3. Bane

The spiciest meme

Damn and I remember you were like the only person on here actually excited to see Travis. That sucks.

I went to the first NYC show, Kendrick killed it of course. Travis was pretty fun to watch, and D.R.A.M. I liked already so that was cool.

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah, I just found out now that he was in the VIP section during the second half of Kendrick's performance, which has a lot of people mad, saying he should have just performed without the bird or whatever. I know it's not that simple to just completely change up your set at the last second like that though, I don't exactly blame him, though it definitely could have been handled better.

And yes, I think I'm definitely the biggest Travis fan on this site lol, and I'm not even THAT big a fan. I wouldn't put him in any lists or anything, I just genuinely really like most of his music (though Birds is actually his weakest project imo) and his live shows look insane

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i jinxed the bird, i'm sorry

suicidesaints likes this.
  6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Turns out his longtime body guard actually died last night.

7. cwhit

well that's significantly different, heh

tdlyon likes this.
  8. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm sorry you didn't get to see him. I've seen him twice but both where headliners with standing room and it pure madness. I think they could've worded it differently than technical problems for why he didn't play.

tdlyon likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

All they actually said was "Due to unforeseen circumstances, Travis Scott is unable to perform tonight. Kendrick Lamar will be coming on soon." It was on the screens next to the stage

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

My friend told me that J Cole came out and performed with Kendrick in Auburn Hills tonight.

suicidesaints and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  11. cwhit

bummer for those there

GrantCloud, ALT/MSC/FAN and Bane like this.
  12. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm on my way to Columbus for this tonight. A local store is having The Damn Tour Pop-Up Shop so today should be good. I'm debating if I need to see D.R.A.M and YG though.

13. cwhit

YG definitely

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'd say D.R.A.M. is worth seeing too

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I would KILL to see YG and DRAM open for Kendrick.

16. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I specifically got tickets for the Toronto date tomorrow instead of the one for last month because of YG instead of Travis Scott (not that Scott is bad I just like YG better)