Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Keith Buckley Talks About Upcoming The Damned Things Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Keith Buckley talked with Alt Press about the upcoming The Damned Things album:

“There were so many different personalities rearing their head on our last record; it was like we were all trying to represent the bands from which we came, and it ended up not being loyal to any of them,” he continues. “It was a strange mix of styles, and at the time, I appreciated it because I was working with geniuses and icons, but having sat on that album for 10 years, and with it just being Andy, Joe, Scott and I this time around, we’ve come out with something that feels like the stuff [we] should’ve been writing in the first place. This is rawer, less polished and less self-aware than last time. High Crimes is fun music with a cool attitude to it.”

ilikedesigning likes this.
  2. momo32t

Trusted

I personally love Ironiclast but I agree that its mostly a collection of songs as opposed to a cohesive album. This makes me even more excited for High Crimes.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I’m so excited about this album lol

4. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

I liked their first one a lot. Stoked for this one too!

Bought tickets for their LA show reaaaal quick.

5. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

I did too! Gunna be amazing to see them at the Whisky