Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kaytranada - 99.9% (May 6, 2016) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chaplain Tappman, May 3, 2016.

1. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

8.0 from fork too, dope

2. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

they produced all night on colouring book, which is good shit.

3. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

haha no way thats dope, i love that beat

4. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

OhTheWater likes this.
  5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

We outchea

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

They got Phonte on this joint!!!

7. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Glad people are getting to this now. One of the more surprising albums this year.

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

gotta finish listening to this soon

9. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

This will be perfect for days it's too hot to move

10. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I want to listen to this on a booze cruise

11. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

This record is great for driving around aimlessly on warm nights. The song with Craig David and the one with Phonte especially.

marceting likes this.
  12. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

Dude is pretty talented. This is excellent.

13. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I had bought tickets to his show here tomorrow night. Got my eye on stubhub for some cheapies though.

14. marceting

Trusted

I wish I could like this post forever. Those are perfect driving home from a long night out songs. 3am summer nights. I dig.

15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

This album is so fucking good god damn. The drums on this are amazing.

16. cherrywaves

Trusted

Woah Phonte is on this? Now I have to hear it.

I realize now that I missed The Foreign Exchange show come to Boston this week. Ugh

17. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Saw him tonight and it was quite fun. A lot more of his music and production and less typical crowd pleasers like when I saw him two years ago. He played unreleased Pusha T and Chance tracks, and maybe a new AlunaGeorge, but idk cause I haven't listened to their album in time.

18. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Love how multi-purposed this album is. Some good stuff for a party mix, driving around, or just chilling and engaging with it. Perfect record for this time of year imo

19. marceting

Trusted

20. marceting

Trusted

Was it mellowed out music like 99.9%? I'd love to go but looking on stub hub and tickets are $90. Blessing and a curse living in the NYC area

21. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, the set was basically 99.9 played out of order with a few other things tossed in. It was just a lot of dancing, so if that's your thing you'll have a good time. He's not very good at mixing, as in the tracks didn't always flow smoothly, but it was good atmosphere.

marceting likes this.
  22. marceting

Trusted

I do like me some dancing, I'm gonna try and scoop tickets. Thanks for the heads up.

23. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

24. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

25. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

That would be amazing. I'm starting to think the Pusha track might be this, which Kaytranada produced or co-produced. Some of the lyrics are familiar from that night but there was also a part where Pusha was rapping something about Pusha T and Kaytranada which doesn't seem to be in this track.