Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Katy Perry Band • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kiana, Jun 1, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  2. Kinda just feels like a discount version of the last single tbh. That chorus melody actually sounds like it was the rough draft for what she used in the Never Really Over bridge, haha. Still an upward trend from Witness though so I’ll take it

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I have a feeling sis is gonna come thru for me this era. Never Really Over deserved to be a hit

4. Kiana

Also this pic of Katy getting into a boat is me every time I have to hoist myself into a v large truck because everyone here thinks they need a twenty foot high truck so they can go mudding

16882504-7320333-image-m-92_1564957343104.jpg

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

And Bradley Cooper and Oprah are always helping you obviously

beachdude, JRGComedy and Kiana like this.
  6. radiodead

Trusted

Uh why is this new stuff getting slept on so hard? New songs are phenomenal.

beachdude, bradsonemanband and Kiana like this.
  7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

8. Kiana

That should never have happened to him. He also seems to be coming from bad faith, like the whole me too thing is a witch Hunt or something to prove men are perverse. That's how I'm reading it anyway and I'm not feeling it

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

These posts never load for me for some reason, who is “he”?

10. Kiana

Josh Kloss who was in the teenage dream video talked about how katy pulled on his pants and underwear at a party in front of a lot of ppl, purposefully revealing his penis to everyone. then he goes on to talk about how the world is intent on proving that men in power are perverse but women are just as bad

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya that part was such a weird thing to throw in like it really undermined whatever else he had to say. It’s not that I don’t believe him and it doesn’t make what Katy did right, but I have to question his motives for posting it.

Zilla likes this.
  12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, that sounds like an awful situation. but also not great that it's wrapped in a MRA-type attitude.

13. irthesteve

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. It's already one of her best songs. I'm really liking the four singles (counting 365) so far, and hope the album keeps it up quality wise.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

16. irthesteve

I don't understand the voice she is using in this song, she sounds terrible on it

17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

18. irthesteve

wtf

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Apparently they are showing it on next weeks episode too.

20. irthesteve

new song coming, and she's pregnant

Clockwork likes this.
  21. Clockwork

Regular

I doubt she’s pregnant in real life (at least not THAT pregnant), but this looks pretty.

22. irthesteve

My money is on her actually being pregnant

ChiliTacos likes this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

24. Clockwork

Regular

The song is pretty but not groundbreaking. Video is gorgeous though. She said on Instagram live afterwards that she’s actual, real life pregnant and would be giving birth this summer. She teased an album coming during the summer also.