Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West Says He’ll Tour in September

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 3, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Jacob Davidson

Regular

Dear lord Yeezus, please let me have the expendable income to buy tickets to your likely expensive as fuck tour.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  3. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

So hyped for this. Seeing how insane the production and his performance was for the Yeezus tour, my expectations for this are incredibly high.

4. ArchVillain

It wont be thaaaat expensive I saw the Yeezus tour VIP for pretty cheap.

5. tommymcphail

Death To Apathy/Get Busy or Get Left Behind

I saw the Yeezus tour from front row (not VIP) and for $110/person, we had the most wild time. It was one of the most mesmerizing visual spectacles I've experienced. What they did with projection mapping alone was worth the ticket cost.

While I'm more critical of Kanye nowadays, I'm hoping this tour ups the ante like Yeezus did (and like the co-headliner with Lady Gaga that got cancelled back in 2009 after the T-Swift fiasco aimed to). I still regret not getting the Yeezus tour poster.

6. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

My wallet is excited.

7. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Ayyyyy #Chance3

8. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Hahaha thissss

Would definitely be down for this! Still haven't listened to TLOP though. Just gonna wait for it to be released physically I guess.

9. Yeezus tour was epic! No doubt this will be the same. This album seems decently complex to replicate live. I'll be there.

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Been waiting years for this. Missing the Yeezus tour is one of the biggest regrets of my life and I'm not exaggerating.

Chance opening would be incredible, or even both Chance and Vic Mensa

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeezus was the only time I've seen him live, but it was amazing. If tickets are $150 or less, I'll be there.

12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Has anyone seen him live? What's the experience like?

I admit I haven't seen too many lives videos, but the ones I have seen seem to stem around negativity. Rants, crowd booing, etc..

13. DearCory

Regular

What if he and Chance toured together?

God Dream

14. DearCory

Regular

It's a spectacle... and I mean that in the most positive way.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  15. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

I get married sept 24. PRAYING that this is before that

16. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that's probably happening
    him or thug
    if not both

tommymcphail likes this.
  17. cwhit

the rants are the best part. every tour he switches it up a ton, yeezus tour was amazing, lots of religious imagery, pyramids, etc. amazing, amazing performance

tommymcphail likes this.
  18. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

he is pretty much the best live performance ive ever seen

tommymcphail and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  19. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

He was good, certainly the best rap show I've seen. But I don't think I'd be willing to drop 3 figures to see again.

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

21. GhostOverground

Idk if I could stomach having to go to an arena to watch Vic. The hipster in me will die.

22. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

The Yeezus tour was the best show I've ever seen.

23. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

If it wasn't for the potential album/tour with J. Cole, I'd love to see Kendrick open or co-headline with him. I just want to hear those 40 songs they recorded together.

24. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

The Yeezus tour was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. The sets and production were through the roof! Only negative was that he ranted for a good 15 minutes about something. I don't even remember. But everyone was super respectful, no booing or anything! I'm guessing the videos you saw were from festivals maybe?

25. cwhit

still don't get how anyone thought the rants were a negative lol