Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West - Saint Pablo Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 14, 2016.

1. BKO5950505

Regular

meh...

2. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Looks like Travis Scott cancelled his Uk dates this week. He does have a few off shows but I think he's looking likely at least to start the tour.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Hope someone else takes over before my date. I don't dislike Travis like most people here, but I don't have any desire to see him either.

4. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I'm excited for Travis. Dropping a new album tomorrow too so should be a great opening set.

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i don't know if he's actually opening: could just be performing which isn't surprising at all

6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. He might just make an appearance at the one show.

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Travis Scott is playing in Chicago at UIC on September 1. Traveling back and forth from Canada on the Kanye tour just for this one Chicago show wouldn't make much sense.

8. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

I'm going to the second chicago show. I'm hoping for LOTS of guests. At least, Chance on the Ultra Light Beam verse

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  9. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

I was hoping for that as well but Chance will be in Atlanta on his tour. He's somewhere else for the Friday show too.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

I am assuming there is no opener. Travi$ might be there but he's not going to open the show, he's finishing his new album with Mike Dean and clearly Mike has to be at all of the shows. I personally am a huge Kanye STAN but I am nervous about this tour... But I won't know anything about it until I go see in next month in Columbus. Because I don't want spoilers. lol.

11. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I've never been a huge Kanye fan (mainly just a casual fan), but I'm really looking forward to seeing videos of this tour and hearing what everyone in here has to say about their show. I'm sure his production will be incredible.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  12. shouts23

Hi, I'm Negan ;)

I bought shit tickets for Cleveland. For sure going to move up.

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Same here, although on accident. I wanted to get floor seats but bought section 201 instead. Hopefully I can move down to the lower level at least.

14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

He tweeted a picture of the stage that looks...interesting? a low ceiling?

15. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

I am so excited for this. Three hours...cannot wait.

16. shouts23

Hi, I'm Negan ;)

more than likely I bet.

17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Looking on Instagram and there's no traditional stage, the "stage" is a platform hanging above the GA floor.. Also, he's an hour late lol

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

There was no opener and the entire show he's on a floating stage that moves around the arena

19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That's sick

20. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

The pictures on Twitter are unreal. He literally took this to another level!

21. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Venue advertised that he was using pyro...I'm wondering how that works with this set-up lol

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Just saw there are still super cheap tickets available for the Palace date, which happens to be the night before I leave to see my girlfriend in Milwaukee. Really, really considering it.

23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Holy fuck I can't wait

brentkid likes this.
  24. kielhauck

itsalldead.com @kielhauck

Last night was a spectacle, although it did feel slightly like a dress rehearsal at times. He had to stop during a few songs for various reasons, but other than that, it was amazing to watch. Saved most of his "hits" for the end and played a lot of unexpected tracks during the front half of his set, which was great to hear.

25. BKO5950505

Regular

Sold. Definitely buying overpriced secondary market tickets now.