Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West - Saint Pablo Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

Thankfully desiigner has shows the first week of the tour (including one in Europe) so it's probably not him

2. brentkid

Regular

Awesome. I'm going to the Labor Day NYC date and was worried Desiigner would open.

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

At this point, I'm hoping no opener.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Is there a reason why nothing has been announced about openers yet one way or the other? Is this just what he does?

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

Sometimes he just doesn't have an opener

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm still hoping for Chance on Saturday... I know it won't happen but I'd be pretty damn happy

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

my roommate says frank

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

frank makes no sense

there was no opener for half of the yeezus tour

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Why on earth would Frank do a support tour after waiting 4 years to release an album, then basically dropping 2 new albums. He'll want to do his own thing to properly support his release. Still, would be unbelievable if it happened so I get the wishful thinking.

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm putting my money on no opener, which I am fine with as long as Ye does a super long set. Crossing my fingers for Pusha though... also, could it be Big Sean?

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  11. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Opener will probably be that Paul McCartney guy that guested on a few tracks.

Davjs, Matthew and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

ugh when will big artists stop taking unknown openers on tour

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I was thinking Big Sean too but he's coming off a massive, months-long European tour (he's been there all summer) so I doubt he'd want to jump right into another tour. I actually saw him open for J Cole last year and he killed it, he's really good live.

I'm thinking at this point there's gonna be no opener.

14. SteveLikesMusic

Realizing the floor isn't even sold out in Buffalo. God, we're pathetic.

(meanwhile, 25k people showed up for the free & terrible T-Pain show last week)

15. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Damn, didn't even notice this either. Still gonna have a blast at the show either way though haha.

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

Well when you charge $200 plus fees for the floor...

17. SteveLikesMusic

$145 after fees.

18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I paid $165 for my GA Floor ticket for the Dallas show.

19. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

It was such a steal that its cheaper for my friend to travel up to Buffalo instead of going to MSG. $145 w/ fees was pretty cheap. Good way not to have him come back up here I guess.

20. btr

Trusted Supporter

I looked last night and for some reason it said $200 for floor on First Niagara Center's site, but I just checked now and it's at the original $126 again. Either way, all sections are still available and the show's in two days. Doesn't look that good

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

There's still 30+ sections available for tickets for the Cleveland show. That's a ton.

I feel like this tour has zero buzz right now. I actually keep forgetting that I'm going to it.

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

during the watch the throne tour my venue had a similar situation due to winter weather and it being on a Wednesday night so they just upgraded a bunch of upper sections to the floor an hour before the show started, great night.

23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

So Travis Scott Snapchatted himself flying to Indianapolis (where the tour is starting tomorrow), and then posted a picture of a sign that said Kanye West Saint Pablo Tour...

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

well...

25. brentkid

Regular

do not want...

Maybevictor likes this.