Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West - Saint Pablo Tour Tour • Page 14

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 14, 2016.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Travis Barker was at the show and he put up some videos on his Instagram story and Kanye seemed exhausted

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Travis was also at the show I was at last Tuesday!

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Kanye with a live band with Barker on drums would be dope

irthesteve likes this.
  4. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Did it sell out?

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

No, but the remaining selection isn't great. All the floor seats are gone, and all the lowest priced tickets ($29.50 + service charge) are gone.

There are still seats in the 200s but they're as much as GA tickets were, and there are seats in the very upper nosebleeds, but they're close to $100.

I just went to see him last month and paid $160 so I was kinda just hoping to find some cheap ($50 or less) tickets up top somewhere.

6. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Yeah I'm in the same boat, I paid $160 for lower level seating last time so I either wanted to spend the same and get GA or save money and get nosebleeds.

7. btr

Trusted Supporter

Kanye stopped the show after 45 minutes last night. Lost his voice and apologized to everyone saying he can't perform like this and that he'll make it up to them

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn that's a bummer. I can't believe this tour is still going on he definitely should have taken a few week off in between

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

:tear:

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Eh that isn't exactly 45 minutes in if he stopped during Only One. That's near the very end of the set with only 7 songs to go

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

Classic Pitchfork reporting wrong information haha

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Not surprised. I was at the show the night before and you could just tell that he was exhausted.

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Lol at him cancelling the show and then the platform slowly taking him away

I feel really bad for both him and the people there though. DJ Khaled was in the pit and everyone was mobbing him lol

14. btr

Trusted Supporter

Just read a Pitchfork article that said the rest of the tour is cancelled according to a Kanye rep

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

16. TMS2787

Trusted

I was going to go to the Detroit show on 12/22 and I am bummed that I won't get to see the show again and it'll probably be a long time until I see him live again but I think the decision to cancel the rest of the tour was for the best. He's clearly not in a good place, I don't see these last few things as "Kanye being Kanye". He's seriously got something going in and it probably stems from the robbery but the last few shows he did before the tour break he was fine. Whatever he's going through hopefully he finds peace and can get back on track. He may be rich and a superstar but we seem to forget these people are just that… people. Kanye is someone I've always thought was a genius and someone I look up too (as I stated before) but at the end of it all they need to be able to take care of themselves and fix themselves. Just look st Selena Gomez and her speech last night. Take care, Yeezy.

fbrrocks and joe.boy.fresh. like this.