Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West Premieres First Single From ‘Cruel Winter’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Kanye West debuted the new single from Cruel Winter this morning. A rip from the radio can be found below.

It features Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Travi$ Scott, Gucci Mane, Quavo, Desiigner, and Yo Gotti.

Tune into Big Boy's 92.3 I'm about to play the first single from Cruel Winter

— KANYE WEST (@KanyeWest) June 3, 2016

2. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

I think I missed something. Is Cruel Winter another new album?

3. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Another G.O.O.D. compilation. The follow up to Cruel Summer from a few years back.

4. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Some verses I liked, happy to hear Gucci. These Cruel compilations have way too much going on for my liking though.

5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

He has to have all these features nowadays..

6. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

This is a track for a compilation...

7. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

Plus he's always had a lot of features

8. youngplanetary

so good. so so good. this beat is better than pretty much all the beats on pablo combined haha

Robk likes this.
  9. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

When I get around to listening to this that claim better be true. Seems doubtful

youngplanetary likes this.
  10. youngplanetary

Don't get me wrong, I love love love Pablo. I just feel like the beat, and solely the beat, in this new song is much stronger than a lot of the beats on tlop. Or at least has more of that MBDTF kind of appeal to it.

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Is the link gone, or am I totally missing it?