Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West - Jesus is King (September 27, 2019) Album • Page 64

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Blainer93, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Allhailburnzy likes this.
  2. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

It's really disturbing. The joke is over, this truly sounds like he's having manic delusions.

Blainer93 likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Unfortunately he's shown heavy signs of mental issues for too long now

4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

“Also, other than the fact that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby.”

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Please take your fucking meds Kanye

This is so depressing

emojedi likes this.
  6. username

hey you lil piss baby

There are countless right wing/conservative christian shitbags that think like this. The fact that some of you want to attribute it to mental illness and not Kanye just being a horrible person is disheartening and quite revealing. Please don't use this as an opportunity to further stigmatize mental illness when that is not the direction this conversation should be going.

I hope this article finally settle the disconnect on here of people shouting "he's an asshole" while praising his music in their next post.

7. The Lucky Moose

Both can be true. He’s obviously unstable to the point where he is sometimes incoherent (or at least was during that interview), no matter what you happen to think of the few coherent opinions he formulates.

8. username

hey you lil piss baby

Like, come on. Rethink this shit. No one should be saying this about anyone they don’t know on a personal level. Furthermore, you’re absolving Kanye the person and placing the onus on the Big Bad Mental Illness.

9. The Lucky Moose

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Kanye refusing treatment and medication was established fact at this point? I’m also not a fan of speculating about someone’s mental health but like I said I thought the situation was actually known in Kanye’s case.

tdlyon likes this.
  10. username

hey you lil piss baby

Whether that is the case or not, I don't think that means that all his "negative" actions should now be attributed to the fact that he isn't on medication.

11. The Lucky Moose

I don’t think people are doing that personally

tdlyon, Allhailburnzy, FTank and 2 others like this.
  12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

It's possible that his incoherence, narcissism, and ignorance (perpetuated by his wealth/fame) is just exacerbated by his refusing treatment, and he's digging himself a hole even deeper into his own little world.

13. it has nothing to do with him taking meds or not - he's just a shitty person with shitty ideas

the planned parenthood comment really pissed me off

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

I couldn't even read that whole thing, it's scary what he's become.

15. Bane

The spiciest meme

What a sad, pathetic individual he is. And these ideas wouldn't just all magically go away with meds

Aaron Mook likes this.
  16. He missed the deadlines to officially be on any ballot I believe - I just hope people don’t write him in as a vote

sawhney[rusted]2 and smowashere like this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

People have to stop giving him a forum and attention which is clearly why he says inflammatory things, the media taking him seriously is gross

18. Horrorca

Trusted

I used to really respect & admire Kanye even around the time Ye dropped I still had hope - it’s very sad to realize all he cares about now is himself... money, power...

there is no justification to all this bullshit & anyone who would even remotely consider voting for this clown is dumb, he has nothing to do in politics especially at a time like this & this is coming from someone who doesn’t even believe in politics

we live in the worst possible timeline ugh

19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Let's stop making excuses for a shitbag being a shitbag. None of us are mental health professionals (that I know of) and none of us are Kanye's mental health professionals either. From where we're all sitting, he's a bad person, who says bad things, and he doesn't deserve a minute of anyone's time or attention.

20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, he’s been a dickhead for a long time now.

21. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Where is he getting his views on the structure of the current political system in this country? It's not entirely misguided (as presented in that piece).

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I can't even imagine that being your main takeaway and point of discussion after reading that

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Candace Owens

Anthony_ and Joe4th like this.
  24. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

So he’s a 5g conspiracy theory believing anti-vaxxer now? Yikes, like many have said this dude needs to be away from any public platform

25. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

It was the closest to coherent (again as presented)
    Not surprising when he continues to double down on his perception/views of Christianity.

Horrorca likes this.