Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West - Jesus is King (September 27, 2019) Album • Page 58

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Blainer93, Sep 17, 2018.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That’s probably a good thing, I guess.

Also GLC was an interesting rapper. I wish his career had gone better.

2. This is how I feel, regardless of the reasoning he spent too much time defending it

Carrow and Maverick like this.
  3. 2 million is pocket change for him. West needs to denounce Trump himself on a public platform and walk back the heinous shit he's said if it was really all just an act. He's done a lot of damage as a result though so it was a pretty fucking scummy thing to do for a long con.

Aregala, Ben, riotspray and 1 other person like this.
  4. radiodead Jun 5, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2020)
    radiodead

Trusted

Criticizing the length of time he was at the protest seems a little disingenuous. He’s arguably one of the 5 most famous people in the entire country marching in his hometown. Once word gets out that he is there it would be a madhouse for his personal security (and probably unsafe for all parties involved). It’s a tightrope I suppose. Is it PR? Is it solidarity? Seems like an impossible situation.

5. You’re right we don’t agree.

Punisher316 and Carrow like this.
  6. emojedi

Trusted

look at the tweet i was thinking about i actually am unsure if he denounces Candace or not. its very confusing, so my bad.

7. Given what she said yesterday in the most watched video on Facebook, his 2m doesn’t come close to helping fix what he’s helped cause, platform, and promote.

8. Philll

Trusted

My only thoughts on this are that you really don't have to give this man credit.

Punisher316, Carrow and Ben like this.
  9. hopefully he realizes how harmful his support of trump and Owens was/is and he’s starting the long long LONG road of making up for those mistakes

I still want him to publicly denounce trump and owens and I want him to donate even more money

Michael Jordan just committed this over the next decade

yes 2 million is a lot compared to what you or I have to offer but like Jason said that’s barely a dent in what dude is worth - he will make double that or more the next time a yeezy sneaker drops

10. Yeah as good as it is to see Kanye making a small turn, it's not enough. If he's willing to speak more openly and denounce his past actions/words then that's a different story I think.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  11. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Kanye is an amoral buffoon, but I can get excited about $2M going to a good cause.

12. I’ll allow .15% excitement. The same amount of his net worth he donated. Yes that’s a decimal point.

13. emojedi

Trusted

can't get over how good this song is, better than everything on JIK

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

15. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this is random

16. azzy01

Regular

He has literally expressed interest in doing this since 2014/2015

17. radiodead

Trusted

Yea that’s the least random thing he’s done in ages actually. I’m glad he’s sticking to the plan of making affordable clothing. Though I’ll wait till we see price tags.

18. CobraKidJon

should have choose banana republic in the gap family

Ben likes this.
  19. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

smowashere likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Not gonna lie, pretty excited by the stuff he announced today. Even though the production wasn't my issue with JIK I'm really curious to see what Dre does with it, and Wash Us in the Blood's demo/reference track leaked and the beat is sick and his flow sounds good even though he's just mumbling in the leak lol

Super happy KSG is still alive too

21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

22. radiodead

Trusted

So new music and a new album on the way?

sounds like a new song today

23. CobraKidJon

it’s yeezus but Christian

coleslawed likes this.
  24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

might be the dr dre collab, might not, who knows....

25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious