Kanye West - Jesus is King (September 27, 2019) Album • Page 55

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Blainer93, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Prestigious

I’m not gonna post my activism resume, but I have met a lot of organizers and activists and volunteered for some organizations I’ve learned a lot from. My outlook on Kap and Jay Z is shaped by people who have been working a lot longer and harder than me towards police and criminal justice reform.

Zilla and The Lucky Moose like this.
  2. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Prestigious

I actually think Tidal was admirable, I’ve heard it has the best royalty rate for artists.

I’m not “canceling” Jay Z, I called the guy a tool.

Zilla and The Lucky Moose like this.
  3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That doesn’t really negate what I said. It’s still you forming or vocalizing the opinion in the end. Which is fine, don’t get me wrong, but I can also understand Jay’s point of view, I think.

4. The Lucky Moose

I mean, he’s not former a child star, he was very much the opposite of a billionaire for half his life. Jay is also pretty well known for having pretty much same entourage on the road with him that he has had since before his career started.

5. Blainer93

Trusted

Jay definitely has done some shitty things. The Brooklyn Nets thing was super sketch imo

6. Zilla

Trusted

To be diplomatic, on that cursed picture he's the least worst of three evils. He did stuff like Water For Life that was cool. Kanye and Jack are just awful.

7. ItsAndrew

Trusted

Why is Jack awful?

8. Philll

Trusted

The guy who knowingly allows Nazis to proliferate on his platform? Beats me

Zilla and Joe4th like this.
  9. The Lucky Moose

And he didn’t even make The Blueprint or The College Dropout

emojedi and Philll like this.