Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West - Jesus is King (September 27, 2019) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Blainer93, Sep 17, 2018.

beachdude likes this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Sounds like old shit, I like it a lot

beachdude likes this.
  3. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

so some tracks from this are floating around the net.

full disclosure one does feature xxxtentacion.

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Just when you thought this dude couldn't be any more of a piece of shit

5. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

They’ve been floating around for a few weeks now. They’re old songs that apparently aren’t even on the album.

irthesteve likes this.
  6. Of course it's bad, it also isn't anything new

7. Lenin

Regular

Has anyone else found it difficult to listen to Kanye since he came out as such an ardent Trump supporter? He used to be an artist I'd listen to weekly, but nowadays I don't listen to him at all.

dylan, Zilla, Anthony_ and 4 others like this.
  8. Omni

Regular

I can still throw on the odd track here and there but I can't appreciate his music the same way I used to. Supporting Trump is just not something I can look past. Being a Trump supporter also contradicts everything he used to stand for which was a huge part of his appeal, at least for me. It still sort of baffles me that the guy who made Crack Music, New Slaves, and Never Let Me Down is now a Trump supporter and thinks slavery was a choice.

He used to be my favorite artist of all time. I would listen to him almost every day. I could never go back to that level of fandom even if he denounced Trump and walked back his comments from last year.

9. Lenin

Regular

His music used to inspire me. But now that he supports the politics of Trump, an ideology which targets and scapegoats the most vulnerable people in society, his music doesn't seem so empowering anymore. Kanye is a profoundly stupid man.

Anthony_ and Omni like this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I don’t really want to start anything but he has specifically said he doesn’t support the politics of Trump, he likes him as a man (not that that’s much better lol)

11. Lenin

Regular

The man and the politics are inseparable though, so him saying that is meaningless imo

St. Nate, dylan, ItsAndrew and 11 others like this.
  12. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Setting aside if you can “like the man” without endorsing his politics (you can’t)...the “man” is also a racist, a rapist, and a serial liar.

So, yeah. I haven’t voluntarily listened to a single Kanye song since the moment he put that hat on.

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Oh yeah I’d never argue with anyone who has decided to cut Kanye out. I still listen but 100% can see why people wouldn’t want to

ArmsLikeTeeth likes this.
  14. I'll admit to still listening on occasion, but with nowhere near the same frequency or enthusiasm I once had. I mean, he used to be so, so important to me. But I actually don't think he's dumb; that's a copout imho. He knows exactly what he is doing, and that's actively making the decision to support Trump regardless of everything he stands for. Outside of the records in my collections, the ones I've already paid for and formed my own bonds with, I cannot support someone like that

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It just bums me out anymore to listen to him

16. Lenin

Regular

17. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I've thrown him in the trash. I don't get any enjoyment out of hearing his music anymore so no reason to keep listening to it. Taking a meeting with Trump in Trump Tower during the transition was one thing, everything that happened after that is 100% cancel-worthy. He's garbage.

Zilla, Lenin and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Sounds like Yandhi leaked

19. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

where?

20. The version people are talking about is on YouTube if you search Yandhi Bootleg. Seems more like someone took all of the individual songs that leaked and sequenced them.

21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

It’s just the very early demos that leaked out over a month ago

22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

This is the third(?) time these same songs have "leaked"? Haha

riotspray and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  23. emojedi

Trusted

Does anyone know if these songs have been scrapped? Really fucking with a few of the leaks

24. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

A producer said all but one or two, some song that was titled Chakras or whatever is still being worked on currently

25. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Sunday Service Album coming it looks like

radiodead likes this.