Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kanye West - Donda (August 6th, 2021) Album • Page 130

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bobby_runs, Jul 19, 2021.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah i’m out, take care of yourselves y’all

trevorshmevor, Orla, Nyquist and 3 others like this.
  2. Yeah I need to stop watching these clips. You can see Nick Fuentes' shit-eating grin growing in 4k as he eats up all of this and it's actually nauseating. Done giving this any amount of attention

Ed59_ likes this.
  3. Ed59_

Regular

Apparently this is the next stop on the “media tour”.

Going to be an absolute car crash if true and unfortunately will likely keep the viral clips going.

4. deserves whatever he gets hanging around with scum like Jones and Fuentes, idgaf

Zilla and bradsonemanband like this.
  5. emojedi

Trusted

Him going on Adin Ross is fucked. This going to be huge exposure to younger kids and teens.

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

I get the vibe that Kanye will not be alive much longer.

7. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

my fear is that the theory becomes “the Jews killed him to silence him” and he becomes some sort of martyr which is kind of what I think he’s aiming for with this charade

Paulms85 likes this.
  8. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Wtf. Is this a bit??

coleslawed likes this.
  9. J12

Trusted Supporter

I've watched more of his interviews in the last few days than I'd care to admit, but one of the scarier things I've noticed is the people platforming him taking the approach of "well, let's not go so far as to crucify the entire Jewish population" as some sort of pseudo-intellectual argument to skirt around their deeply troubling, racist viewpoints.

I can see how disenfranchised people watching this shit could start nodding along with the hosts who are coming off less extreme than Kanye, only because they're pushing back lightly at his blanket categorizations, and instead trying to get people to focus on specific people under equally bogus pretenses.

It makes it easier for a person on the fence to cherry pick sound bytes where they sound like intelligent people having a nuanced conversation, instead of hate-fueled belligerent monsters.

adamlikesdogs and xapplexpiex like this.
  10. Ed59_

Regular

I really can’t tell - you’d certainly hope so.

This is my concern. He definitely helped amplify Andrew T*te and let him walk all over him. Absolutely zero pushback.

11. marioeatworld

Keep on moving. Busy street.

Apparently Hasan Abi (a political commentator who is very openly anti-capitalist and anti-fascist) is going to participate in the Adin Ross interview. Also, Nick Fuentes is banned from Twitch, so he probably won't be there. Kanye by himself won't be able to articulate a single coherent thought and he will be confronted by someone who has been dismantling right-wing talking points every day for the past few years. So my guess is that Kanye will leave after 2 minutes.

coleslawed and smowashere like this.
  12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m surprised Hasan is having him on.

13. buttsfamtbh

Trusted

it's not on hasan's channel

14. Rustash

Thing-doer

You mean the guy who fucked his own ass to "own the libs"?

15. emojedi

Trusted

It wouldn’t be that shocking, Hasan had Tate iirc

16. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

This is from 13 years ago

17. allastud

Regular

I was listening to Jesusfreakhideout.com's latest podcast, they had a dude on who is a tour manager who said Kanye has a Tour in the new year. Not sure when the episode was recorded to confirm if it was before his recent press tour.

18. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Kanye has been saying he’s had tours lined up for a while now but they wind up not happening and venues aren’t wanting to host him now.

19. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Dude's gonna end up with only a 30 minute corporate set at CPAC haha

tyler2tall and Aaron Mook like this.
  20. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I whoever books him or sponsors his tour will be in hell

Aaron Mook likes this.
  21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

County fair with dababy

coleslawed, Orla, riotspray and 9 others like this.
  22. somethingwitty

Trusted

There was a report that two festivals had him lined up for headlining sets in 2023 but both pulled out when the initial anti-Semite comments began.

Phantoms likes this.
  23. manoverboard365

Trusted

Live Nation owns like every major arena in the country, and I doubt they'd wanna touch him with a ten foot pole.

Although the amount of money he's just lost and the 200k a month child support, he's definitely gonna try and put on performances somehow. And whoever organizes it or attends can fuck off forever.

Phantoms and Aaron Mook like this.
  24. Bane

The spiciest meme

Yea there's no fuckin way he plays any major festivals for the foreseeable future lol

25. emojedi

Trusted

New song is out that doubles down on everything he said. I’ll never get those two minutes back.