Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour (March 30, 2018) Album • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Dec 12, 2017.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Seeing her tonight!

Brent likes this.
  2. dorfmac

Trusted

just buying my tickets for tonight now - finally dropped down into the 60's on stubhub

3. J12

Trusted Supporter

I saw her earlier this week in Portland. She was incredible. I saw her a few years ago when she toured Pageant Material but it was at an outdoor venue on the water and the sound is miserable there (she still sounded very good, for the record.)

Neither myself or my two friends who joined me are country fans, but have all come to appreciate her quite a bit. They were as blown away as I was. Fantastic show. Can't imagine anyone seeing her on this tour would be disappointed.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  4. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

"Oh What a World" would be my bet for that video.

5. @@ron

Regular

Rainbow

6. this album is fantastic.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Space Cowboy into I Will Survive into Follow Your Arrow was such an amazing segue

Joe4th and Mary V like this.
  8. dorfmac

Trusted

I will survive was the only part of the concert I didn’t like, but more because I just think that song is corny than anything else. I thought the neon moon cover was brilliant thought. She does such an amazing job of balancing classic country while pushing the genre forward at light speed.

Brent likes this.
  9. zmtr

Trusted

I fucking hate that song hahaha

10. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Sorry if this has been posted already but I just saw this and thought it was pretty cool.

11. zmtr

Trusted

Damn this is great.

12. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Neon Moon is so great. Wish I could go to this tour

13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Watched that video with Katy and it was great. But I'm totally tripping out because kacey looks so different to me but I also can't pinpoint the huge difference in her but like I legitimately didn't recognize her except for her voice. I know she does her makeup different now and has the lip injections but Like her whole face looks different to me but also not different. I don't know!!! Maybe I've just gotten used to disco Queen Fab big hair Kacey

14. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

She killed it in NYC on Friday. Wish she did more pre GH songs but I can understand why she didn’t.

bradsonemanband and Brent like this.
  15. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

We didn't get "Neon Moon" in Boston and I am kinda sad and also curious as to why.

16. Her opener, Liza Anne, just crushed dang

wildly, extremely excited for Kacey

JRGComedy and Mary V like this.
  17. Liza Anne rules! Also, looks like incoming new music soon:

trevorshmevor and gonz (Alex) like this.
  18. dorfmac

Trusted

Hadn’t listened to her before, but even halfway into a song I can confidently say I would have much rather had her open than natalie prass.

19. the absolute kaweeeeen

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Gave this album a spin after seeing it on the Chorus EOTY list. Loving it. Instrumentally it kind of has a melancholy sound, but overall it's an album that makes me feel optimistic. Which is a nice thing to have around.

Mary V likes this.
  21. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Just scored eighth row seats to see her in Boston this September!

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

23. quietwords

So. Excited.
    I paid less for these seats than I would've to be in the balcony for her show a few weeks ago.

24. SincerelyEmma

Just got tickets for Boston! A little bummed it's a Thursday, my 3 little cousins are also big fans and I always take them to her shows and try to turn it into a girls weekend. Just gonna have to convince all the parents to let them take Friday off school.

Pre-sale code is YEEHAW if anyone still needs it!

quietwords likes this.
  25. quietwords

I checked the presale again for fun, and it's already close to sold out. Crazy.

SincerelyEmma likes this.