Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

K-Pop (The Comeback Thread) Genre • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by StepsInADance, Mar 31, 2016.

1. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

2. nomoretape

Actually like it a lot.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  3. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

yeah so do i. its their first single that doesn't feel like a retread of their previous singles. not really feeling the taeyeon single though

4. Took me 2 weeks to listen to BoA's discography. I did it !!

ChaseTx likes this.
  5. StepsInADance

the first two or so albums i think sound a little dated but everything from atlantis princess on is really good. she's supposed to be coming back in the next few months.

ChaseTx and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  6. I think there's some good material on every album, but it's true that she got better as she went on. However, it was very frustrating to get through all those cheesy one dimensional ballads haha. They all sound the same. I'm a bit saddened she didn't catch on the US with her S/T. It contains so many potential hits.

7. Now onto Lee Hyori, damn, she pulls so many styles perfectly and her latest album is brillant.

8. nomoretape

ARMY here to support Taeyeon

ChaseTx likes this.
  9. StepsInADance

im very dissappointed in the entire album. cant believe taeyeon and jessica have had my least favorite snsd solo careers

10. nomoretape

I only liked the first 3 songs.

11. StepsInADance

i kind of saw it coming though, her best release, the why mini album, performed the worst out of any of her releases so it was obvious they were gonna go for her more mellow/coffee-shop indie sound. i wonder if we'll ever get a taetiseo comeback? this song is still a top 5 snsd-related tracks for me

12. emojedi

Trusted

i actually love this and is my favourite Twice song since TT

13. nomoretape

So there's supposedly a new YG boy group coming in July with members ranging from 15-17 years old.

14. StepsInADance

here begins 4 years of tentative release dates for that group ha, i guess they want to start promoting bang yedam since he's been with them for so long now

got7's new one is real good, jyp should do more of their stuff

15. futures

(hi everyone- long time no post)
    i'm really into got7's new mini. i know the members want to compose more and have a song they wrote picked as the title, but i agree, jyp should do more.

is anyone here into monsta x? i haven't gotten into them but i think their full length sounds good based on the medley they released. i'm gonna try to listen to it today sometime.

& i also agree re: taeyeon. why was sooooo good, but i can't get into my voice.

16. nomoretape

I've only listened to monsta x's singles, never really listened to the their entire albums.

17. futures

Me too. I like the video for Beautiful. I'm gonna listen to the album next.

18. futures

So I'm really digging the MX album. I've only listened to it a few times so far but I think it's really good.

Also, I'm seeing BTS today & tomorrow! Super excited.

19. whaaat ? where ?

20. futures

21. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Shinee is coming here. Would be cool to go to but I'm sure it's very expensive and sold out

22. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Oh yeah, that's tomorrow and its like $150 and up on seatgeek. Lol

23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

my wife and her sister are going next week in chicago.

24. StepsInADance

got7 was here a few months ago but tickets were pretty pricey

interested in the monsta x album, i like all in but like most here have never ventired outside of their singles. i saw their pre-debut survival show when it aired and they have some strong talent in that group so i wanna see if they live up to it

also red velvet is releasing a song for sm station next week and ten from nct is releasing a solo one the week after

and happy birthday to my ultimate bias mina (twice)!

25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

what does ultimate bias mean?