Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

K-Pop (The Comeback Thread) Genre • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by StepsInADance, Mar 31, 2016.

1. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

New Red Velvet coming out soon-ish is a good way to start out the month.

2. StepsInADance Sep 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 1, 2016)
    StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

yeah im so excited to see them go back to their more upbeat sound. i always liked the red but ive revisited a bunch the past couple of months and it really is one of the best kpop albums of the past few years. hoping for another full length with this one.

EDIT: It's a mini album.

3. StepsInADance

on first two listens im not huge on it. but it could grow on me, admittedly i wasnt the biggest dumb dumb fan when i first heard it, but i love it now.

4. nomoretape

I like it, it's really catchy.

Also Bobby solo is lit.

5. nomoretape

Listened to the rest of RV's mini album and digged Fool and Sunny Afternoon.

6. StepsInADance

yeah sunny afternoon is pretyt good. i also like some love and my dear. not a huge fan of bobby's solo song but i do like mino's track which dropped today, seems more focused i think.

7. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

CL is apparently going to be on Corden tonight?

8. nomoretape

Liked Hit Me better than Full House. Also, I should check out Winner.

9. StepsInADance

yeah, i couldn't even get through full house. but hit me is a jam. you should check out winner, theyre definitely more mellow than any of the solo mino stuff, but theyre one of my favorite boy groups. they only have a full album and a mini album so it's not like there's an overwhelming amount of material.

10. StepsInADance

yeah she did her single lifted which i dont like at all. written by asher roth.

ChaseTx likes this.
  11. nomoretape

It's starting to grow on me a bit.

12. StepsInADance

have you heard any of dean's solo stuff? his mini album from this year is really good. there's been a lot of comebacks lately but nothing that's really caught my attention too much, the new infinite song is kind of cool.

ioi is coming back in like two weeks with a full lineup and twice looks like theyre pretty close to announcing their comeback.

13. nomoretape

I haven't yet. I like his voice so maybe i'll like his stuff.

There's also Girl's Day and maybe Black Pink this month as well.

14. StepsInADance

girl's day was supposed to come back a few months ago, i dont know what happened to them. they promoted their last album for like 2 weeks and then disappeared.

pretty sure yg is wating on twice to announce a date so he can announce the blackpink comeback, he's well known for that.

15. StepsInADance

wow ses is making a comeback. theyre sm's first girl group and their music (unlike most of their contemporaries) has aged pretty well. this could be really interesting.

16. nomoretape

Listened to Dean's mini album and think it's pretty good. Now to find/listen to the songs he's featured in.

My thoughts on new Apink:
    Imgur Image

17. StepsInADance

twice comeback confirmed for the 24th!
    not a fan of the got7 comeback, sounds so much like bts. also fnc (aoa, cnblue) and cube (hyuna, btob) both debuted new boy groups this weekend. not really a fan of either track.
    new shinee is dope though

18. nomoretape

Shinee has always been hit-or-miss for me.

19. nomoretape

So Girl's Day went from this summer>September>October>by the end of the year. Wonder why its getting delayed. Too many comebacks maybe? Then in November there's YG stuff too.

20. nomoretape

J Y P

21. StepsInADance

i had faith that jyp would deliver and he did. i really dont like dream girls or whatta man so its so great that theyre going out on a high note.

22. nomoretape

Don't really like it that much, but they all look great though.

23. StepsInADance

i like it but i always find their choruses so dull and this one might be their worst one yet, it's still very infectious though.
    nayeon really rocks the short hair

24. emojedi

Trusted

is anyone else hearing rumors of a BTS NA tour? i've been hearing rumors for a while and wanted to know if there were any merit behind this

25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

they are my wife's favorite along with big bang so she'd freak if they were.