Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

K-Pop (The Comeback Thread) Genre • Page 33

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by StepsInADance, Mar 31, 2016.

1. This is fun, I like my K-Pop with tons of zaniness and this provides that

2. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

catching up with some releases and found a couple of tracks i really like
    fun dance song from alice who i did not know are the new incarnation of elris. like this more than any of the elris songs i heard.

a good rock driven number from kihyun of monsta x. really like the guitar sound (maybe a little emo!?) and the chorus soars

and since justin. mentioned the nayeon album i wanted to say that "happy birthday to you" is an awesome song.

AndrewSoup and BensonHedges like this.
  3. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

RM's first official solo album (really this is his third, if you count his mixtapes) is coming on December 2!

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

So excited for it

BensonHedges likes this.
  5. Fucking Dustin

Update: Le Sserafim has now clicked for me

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

7. StepsInADance

lol loona's hyunjin is on a world cup panel and she has incorrectly picked the winner in every game. theyre calling it a "curse"

AndrewSoup likes this.
  8. AndrewSoup

lmao, i heard about that. better make your bets against whomever she picks we'll make a FORTUNE

9. AndrewSoup

we've long known/felt that Chuu was being silently removed from LOONA but BBC just officially *fired* her from the group :redanger:
    and trying to justify it w the allegations that she was abusive?? the company that has been accused on more than one occasion of not paying staff OR the girls themselves??? i'm so heated

10. LOONA really is going to end up being the most "what could have been" group ever. BBC is such a shitshow of a company

AndrewSoup likes this.
  11. AndrewSoup

i would be honestly shocked if Chuu DOESN'T sue for defamation of character. BBC straight up setting themselves up saying she was abusive to staff w that one

Fucking Dustin likes this.

12. This is... wild. Hopefully they manage to completely destroy BBC. Sadly I feel like they're now over unless a GOT7 or VIVIZ situation happens afterwards.

13. Fucking Dustin

Yeah I don't see the group surviving intact, especially because of ViVi having to stay under BBC for her visa, probably a combination of what we saw with VIVIZ and what we saw with Iz*One with a lot of the members debuting with new groups around the same time while Hyunjin and ViVi are kept from doing the same until the BBC collapse is complete

Crisp X likes this.
  14. StepsInADance

yeah this is more than likely the end of loona. hopefully they get their justice quickly and we can see them return in different capacities. a viviz type thing with some of the members redebuting under a new name seems more likely, unfortunately the izone situation doesnt really seem plausible since that group was meant to disband by design and the girls had labels who had been prepping groups for them. there's unfortunately not much precedent for girls from previous groups debuting in another new group, labels are already committed to their own trainees and dont seem too interested in reusing idols. i imagine mostly we'll see one group of a couple of them and some solo debuts. or maybe some survival appearances? although those are not as popular as they once were.

but yeah fuck bbc, hopefully they can get out quickly and can get to what they wanna do asap.

Crisp X and Fucking Dustin like this.
  15. AndrewSoup

HOOOOOOOOO FAM
    i was following that stuff last night as it was happening and my emotions are all over the place

i don't know much about the laws or contracts over in Korea so i have this cautious optimism that they can all successfully terminate their contracts w BBC, and while i really hope they can continue as LOONA w another company i don't know if that's actually realistic for a different company to try n sign all of them and do the same concept

16. Fucking Dustin

No surprise at all but I'm obsessed with new Red Velvet, it reminds me of old Red Velvet in the best way.

BoA's whole release is insanely good, she just does not miss still in 2022. A front-to-back fantastic release.

New Kara is a lot of fun too.

Saw that Hyunjin's World Cup coverage is about to end (or just did), wonder if that causes her to join the other Loona members on suspending contract.

Excited to wake up to Itzy's Cheshire in the morning.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  17. BensonHedges

Loved Stray Kids' MAMA performance today!

AndrewSoup and Fucking Dustin like this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

I watched most of the MAMA day 1 performances and thought Le Sserafim and Kep1er were both really good but Stray Kids were above and beyond for sure

BensonHedges likes this.
  19. Fucking Dustin Nov 30, 2022
    (Last edited: Nov 30, 2022)
    Fucking Dustin

Maybe my favorite song of theirs so far which is saying a lot cuz they have a lot of songs I love.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  20. BensonHedges

Hobi's stage presence is truly off the charts.

midnightxtaylor likes this.
  21. AndrewSoup

love this so much more than Sneakers. a bit more than Loco too.

their Guess Who ep is still supreme tho, nothing will ever beat "SHOOT"

22. Fucking Dustin

As a whole release Guess Who EP is definitely the gold standard for me, "Sorry Not Sorry" is my favorite followed by "Shoot". But this song is at least in that tier for me if not the top of that tier, it hits the spot perfectly for my taste

AndrewSoup likes this.
  23. Fucking Dustin

Easily the best of the BTS solo singles this year IMO

Listening to the album now

midnightxtaylor and BensonHedges like this.
  24. BensonHedges

Loving Indigo so much, and RM's Tiny Desk made me love both tracks he performed from it here even more!

25. Fucking Dustin

He's perfect for a Tiny Desk performance. Just finished it and it was great. I love the album.

BensonHedges likes this.