Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

K-Pop (The Comeback Thread) Genre • Page 32

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by StepsInADance, Mar 31, 2016.

1. BensonHedges

woke up i'm in the in-between honey

That's awesome! It's funny seeing some people react to the BTS enlistment news with things like "they can't even do a pushup" or whatever. Aside from the extent of training that an idol goes through just to debut (granted, a different type of training), I just watched Jungkook do sit-ups while hanging upside from a hammock, so like... they probably have a leg up on the general population overall.

2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

My wife found cheap Stray Kids tickets for 3/27 hell yeah

BensonHedges likes this.
  3. BensonHedges

Jealous! I am loving Maxident so much.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  4. BensonHedges

The trailer for Jin's single is pretty epic. Rumors are that he was gifted a song from Coldplay. Though the initial press release does not mention them, it definitely sounds like they could have been involved.

5. BensonHedges

6. Fucking Dustin

BensonHedges likes this.
  7. BensonHedges

I love Give Me Your TMI which they have so far ignored, but I love this one too!

8. Fucking Dustin

Give me Your TMI and 3RACHA are amazing too for sure, the 3 of those are the big highlights for me. Overall a great release!

BensonHedges likes this.
  9. BensonHedges

Yesss, they listen.

10. Fucking Dustin

Here to report that the Blackpink show was incredible, all my expectations were met and more

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Fantastic song. I believe this is the first mini album of the group. Late by a few months but I didn't see this talked about in the thread.

StepsInADance likes this.
  12. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

did we not discuss that?
    cannot believe it's a debut ep. phenomenal, possibly one of my favorites of the year

13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

The group was mentioned but not that song in particular, which I find to be the strongest on the EP.

14. AndrewSoup

Hype Boy has been permanently looping in my head since it came out

15. Fucking Dustin

RM solo, Red Velvet, and Itzy coming out in that order to close out the year, not sure about what else but those 3 are gonna be so good (I didn't really like Sneakers that much from Itzy but the rest of the album was a grower and I trust they can bring out something great for a second 2022 mini album)

16. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i think ive heard the mini album more than any other album this year. hype boy is definitely my favorite kpop song of the year and it could just be my favorite overall song, if not its pretty close.

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’d say it’s my second favorite mini album after Nayeon’s release. Another banger from beginning to end.

18. AndrewSoup

wait ITZY has another release lined up?? other than the english single they just released?

19. AndrewSoup

also, i need to listen to Jin's solo single. i wanna feel the (alledged) Coldplay vibes lol

20. Fucking Dustin

My source is my wife telling me but she said she read there was something coming from them in December? I’ll try to find it when I’m home

AndrewSoup likes this.
  21. Fucking Dustin likes this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

23. BensonHedges

It ended up being very Coldplay, like so much so that Jin flew to Argentina to perform it with them! Coldplay gifted the song to Jin when they found out that he would be enlisting soon, and then invited him to perform it with them as his solo debut.

The actual video is quite lovely too.

24. Fucking Dustin

Officially announced now:
    [​IMG]

25. AndrewSoup

i FEEL like this is soon, but yeah i forgot Checkmate was like 4 months ago