Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

K-Pop (The Comeback Thread) Genre • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by StepsInADance, Mar 31, 2016.

1. futures

I haven't been able to get into them at all since I've discovered kpop. I always feel weird about that since everyone I talk to (up until now lol) absolutely loves them. I'll give the new mini a listen once it's out.

2. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

yeah theyre definitely trendy and have a huge fanbase

3. StepsInADance

damn 3 potentially huge comebacks this weekend. wonder who'll have the bigger hit between seventeen and twice.

4. futures

I heard Twice sold out of their really huge preorders already. That's impressive! Also they're super cute.

5. StepsInADance

yeah i saw sixteen when it aired and they seemed so sweet. love mina and sana. i do wonder how much of their success is based off the group and how much is because of tzuyu's popularity

6. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

momo >

7. StepsInADance

honestly their japanese line is just killer

8. nomoretape

I wish there was a full version of that Lion Heart.

9. StepsInADance

i liked all 3 comebacks to some extent but "cheer up" is basically the same as "like ooh-ahh" huh? on first listen i think my order would be
    destiny > cheer up > pretty u

10. nomoretape

On first listen for me, it would be pretty u > destiny > cheer up

11. StepsInADance

so for anyone curious as to how these tracks are doing. on melon twice is at #1 and has been since it dropped. lovelyz is at 10 which is a slight drop from where they were at first. seventeen is at 14 which is a pretty big drop from where they were earlier.

12. DeeZee

If Young Metro Don't Trust You... Prestigious

I'm not big on the new Twice song, but the MV is pretty.

13. futures

I thought the new BTS album was gonna be all new songs? It's just parts 1 & 2 plus some alternate takes and 3 new songs... kpop confuses me lol.

14. StepsInADance

the song's grown on me a lot and it might have to do with how much i like the mv. sana as sailor moon is so great. also i read somewhere that jungyeon's visuals were based off chungking express and i love that movie. i hate the "be a man" dance break though.

15. nomoretape

Seventeen's album was kinda disappointing. Twice's EP was great and Lovelyz's was boring imo.

16. StepsInADance

yeah the twice album is pretty nice, jyp regularly has decent albums. havent gotten around to the other two

17. nomoretape

Forgot that Block B had a new release.

18. StepsInADance Apr 30, 2016
    (Last edited: May 1, 2016)
    StepsInADance

her was like my favorite track of 2014 but i wasnt really a fan of this one

19. StepsInADance

ioi's debut song is pretty lame, they should have just gone with crush. still stanning them though

20. nomoretape

^ I liked the first verse then the rest of the song was meh. Yeah, crush was better.

21. StepsInADance

oh my girl has been performing "one step two steps" on music shows and its been pretty nice. good choice on their part to this song considering how big "in the same place" got.

22. StepsInADance

tiffany's album is actually really good, its exactly what i hoped she would do. the single is good but there's better songs on the album. also aoa and monsta x have comebacks next week. im pretty pumped for aoa

23. nomoretape

I was internetless for 3 weeks is there any release I should check out?

Last comebacks I remember were Tiffany, Jessica, and AOA was gonna be released soon.

24. StepsInADance

the luna and jonghyun solo albums were pretty good. there was also an oh my girl repackage, a new exid album, and a clc mini. exo also came back today. yg is also starting to tease his girl group.

25. nomoretape

I think May sucked as a month for releases. The only thing I liked were the Monsta X and Oh My Girl repackage releases. Also, the AOA song was probably the worst song I've ever heard.