Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

K-Pop (The Comeback Thread) Genre • Page 22

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by StepsInADance, Mar 31, 2016.

1. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Jennie and Lisa visuals got me on the floor rn

ChiliTacos likes this.
  2. K0ta

I bought 3 copies of Square Up and never got a Lisa photocard I swear to god if I don't get one when I buy Kill This Love I'm gonna riot

3. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

new blackpink and this

4. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

dont really like the song, they seem to be falling into the same pitfalls that i felt 2ne1 did which is that everything is just loud and shiny and bombastic but not particularly appealing. their early stuff i though was pretty good at reserving the louder moments to peaks and everything else was cutting edge but more restrained, now everything is loud horns all the time. that being said im sure the mini album will have some stuff i enjoy, hope i dont come across as too much of a negative nancy.

also really weird that im not seeing this at all on melon chart? it says its available on there but its not on the top 100 yet which baffles me. i really doubt the yg stuff is hurting them that bad, there has to be something else at play here.

5. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That Blackpink song is very messy in a bad way imo

There are several good songs hidden in there though

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  6. StepsInADance

this doesn't happen as often anymore, but for a long time this could have been said of so many kpop songs. seeing that really took me back lol

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  7. nomoretape

Finally listened to the others BP songs and dont know what to do is great.

8. StepsInADance

how has this not been posted! this bangs! it follows a very similar formula to "la vie en rose" but i think it hits its marks better than that song.

9. K0ta

BLACKPINK have slayed Coachella cancel everyone else

10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

This is soooo good.

K0ta likes this.
  11. K0ta

I'm sooo proud of them!!! Welcome to America bbs!:verysad:

ChiliTacos likes this.
  12. StepsInADance

yeah this is very fun so far, really suprised at how much i liked the "solo" performance, i didnt really like that song.

K0ta likes this.
  13. K0ta

The live band with them is giving everything a fresh sound, I love this!! They look like they're having fun too.

14. K0ta

They're out here doing it!!

15. K0ta

16. The Lucky Moose Apr 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 19, 2019)
    The Lucky Moose

I posted this one in the Japanese music thread, but YouTube tells me the rapper is Korean, so here we are:

K0ta likes this.
  17. K0ta

Junoflo!

18. The Lucky Moose

K0ta, nomemorial and ChaseTx like this.
  19. The Lucky Moose

I really like this song

20. The Lucky Moose likes this.
  21. StepsInADance

love that pixel3 wide angle!!!!

22. The Lucky Moose

Does anyone know of IU is supposed to put out a project this year? Because I'm addicted to the song BBIBBI which came out last last October, after her last album.

The Youtube description says "the digital single BBIBBI released on October 10 for her 10th anniversary is an alternative R&B style song that she tried for the first time since her debut", which I guess means it's a one-off, but man I wish she would put out a record that sounds like this.

23. StepsInADance

yeah that song isnt exactly indivative of what shes done so far. she has done a number of styles and switches it up often, her latest album palette is like the closest thing i would say to bbibbi if you wanna check that out. she'll probably have something coming out this year since its been a minute since palette, so maybe that bbibbi is a taste of whats to come.

24. nomoretape

It's kinda growing on me, is the rest of the mini worth checking out? Twice usually have weak EPs, imo.

nomemorial likes this.
  25. It's their most consistent EP, and I say that as someone who finds them hit or miss outside of their singles.

nomemorial likes this.