Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Timberlake: The Man Of the Woods Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 8, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Mmm I don't want to say too much, but I'll say that I wish I had done floor tickets. Enough that I may get floor tickets when he comes back in October. It's a unique floor experience, I'll say that.

2. TMS2787

Trusted

Interesting! My girlfriend know a little bit about it and she said it seems to be a pretty cool show. That’s all she’d say because she knows I want to be completly surprised. Lol.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It was one the most impressive shows I've ever seen in terms of visuals and showmanship.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Had floor tickets to the second Toronto show. No one touched me and we hung out in front of the main stage the entire set. He uses all of the stages so frequently that no one feels the need to chase after him stage to stage. Just a bunch of light dancing in place.

Keep in mind we had the second show so maybe less floor tickets were sold.

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Thank you for the info! Doesn’t sound like it’d be too bad. I’m not opposed to people moving around, jumping around and having a good time. I don’t partake in mosh pits but if it’s a show that has a mosh... not a problem. I just wanted to make sure it was a mad dash each time he went from stage to stage. Because I believe a good majority of the crowd can be defined as “rabid”, lol. I think I’ll take the floor plunge. Thanks again!

btr likes this.
  6. SPine

Trusted

Have tickets to the 2nd Cleveland date but now I'm traveling for work that week. This year is just getting worse