Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Timberlake: The Man Of the Woods Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Going through this same struggle today haha.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think I just got my cousin on board thankfully, but it's truly ridiculous. $160 (before fees) for nosebleeds should be a crime.

3. Daniel182

Agreed. $99 for floor is by far the way to go, but I wasn’t able to get any in my cart earlier.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

There were $99 floor tickets??

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

This was the standard floor price but it was impossible to even get one ticket in your cart for any of the shows.

mattfreaksmeout and Daniel182 like this.
  6. SPine Jan 24, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 24, 2018)
    SPine

Trusted

Still can't get presale...

EDIT: Trying for Columbus, can only buy the $228 tickets...

7. m32137

Regular

After 20 minutes of refreshing, fan club tickets finally appeared for Orlando. 3 upper level, fifth row tickets - $175 each after fees.

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Going to shows alone is underrated. I'd say do it, Matt.

suicidesaints and Daniel182 like this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I go to shows alone all the time! I just wouldn't do a seated show alone cus it seems awkward to have to literally sit next to someone by yourself, and I really didn't want to drop $400 for this show haha. But I got my cousin to go with so we're all good!

I agree it's underrated. Especially like festivals and stuff. I usually have a better time drifting by myself than trying to coordinate with a hoard of drunken friends.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, it's definitely a little stranger for seated shows. I'm going to Lorde with friends but bought a really awesome ticket by myself. It'll be interesting, but I'm psyched.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I also feel like if you got a great ticket, you'll be around other people who are really stoked, so it won't even matter. It's like the upper sections that would be too weird for me.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Festivals are pretty great by yourself, don't have to worry about seeing what anyone else wants to see, you eat when you want and do whatever. Love it haha

ALT/MSC/FAN and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

One of my favorite fest experiences was Pitchfork last year. I went alone and it was so liberating haha I was on time for everything I wanted to see, didn't have to make any compromises, no waiting around for people. I'm actively looking forward to doing that one alone this year.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  14. SPine

Trusted

I went to the Weeknd by myself in Detroit when I was there for work and I was so glad I did. I go to shows by myself all the time now haha. It was a great people watching experience

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Thanks for the reminder... I should've bit the bullet on that sooner.

16. SPine

Trusted

Lol should have gone with me

17. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I go to shows by myself all the time! I don't think if I was worried about going just me, that I wouldn't have went to nearly as many shows. Plus, I always seem to talk & meet new people that way, so it works out regardless.

I really would love to take my wife to this, but those ticket prices are wild & I think she'd be pissed if she realized how much I dropped on the tickets.

18. SPine

Trusted

More dates announced

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Kind of annoyed that he's playing a show on a Friday in Chicago now in October. I would've been ok waiting instead of going on a Wednesday night.

20. Daniel182

Did you end up getting tickets for 3/28? I still haven’t.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I did. It's nice I don't have to wait, but I know a few other people who probably would've gone with it being on Friday. Oh well what can you do. I suppose I could try selling these, but it just seems like a lot of work.

Daniel182 likes this.
  22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Glad he added a St. Paul date in September, I definitely thought he was gonna skip the twin cities because of the super bowl. Almost pulled the trigger on Chicago tickets next month, glad I waited!

23. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I am determined to get one of those elusive GA floor tickets.

24. SPine

Trusted

Got tickets to the second Cle date in October. Bout to dance

25. btr

Trusted Supporter

What presale is going on now?