Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Timberlake: The Man Of the Woods Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 8, 2018.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Anyone see the price for the GA floor?

2. chris-wrecker

Trusted

All the "influence" from his home in Montana, but no Montana date...

3. jordanjohnson09

Regular

dc. i saw some further back at 95

4. jordanjohnson09

Regular

dc was 99+ fees for ga floor, not terrible considering everything else

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

So GA floor is cheaper than the actual seats? Weird

SPine likes this.
  6. m32137

Regular

People are pissed about the presales today. Mine isn't for another couple weeks so I hope they fix the issues before then (though I have my doubts).

7. SPine

Trusted

I didn't have American Express or in the fan club. I have to wait until the livenation app sale

8. heymattrick

Sending my love

People are always pissed about presales. It's always "the scalpers got all the tickets" or "Ticketmaster sucks", it's never that demand outweighs supply.

9. m32137

Regular

Yeah, but when you pay for the fan club membership you'd expect there to be a better system in place to prevent the bots/scalpers and at least have a decent inventory available for the presale. It's not like it was any old presale where a 3-second google search gets you the code.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

For the Cleveland date, I'm not seeing specific prices for specific areas of the venues. I'm just seeing a general range of ticket prices from $49 to $225

My guess is only a few sections at the very top will be $49 and the rest of upper level will be $90 to $99 and lower level will be $135 and floor would be $225?

11. m32137

Regular

Nope. Here's what it is for most of the venues (found this on Reddit). Surprising and ridiculous lower bowl prices.

[​IMG]

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Interesting. Kind of weird that the floor is a lot cheaper than a lot of seats.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

Maybe they’re banking on a somehwat “older” crowd wanting to have actual seats so they’re willing to shell out the extra money? I just think it’s wild that the floor is mid-price range.

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Now I'm considering doing a GA ticket. But also may try to do one of the absolute cheapest.

15. m32137

Regular

I think there are very few GA tickets at that price. I only saw VIP GA and they were $325. There was also seated VIP for $500. Party pit is $850 and the barstools are $1000.

16. jordanjohnson09

Regular

I had about 20-30 tries at GA and couldn't get through when they popped up. pretty much the same amount of tries for VIP GA except I finally got through on one. at least I get early entry, a laminate, and event poster I guess.

17. btr

Trusted Supporter

"Due to sell out shows across North America, Justin Timberlake has revealed ten additional dates for the coveted The Man Of The Woods Tour. Second shows have been announced in Toronto, New York, Chicago, Boston, Montreal, Las Vegas, San Jose, and Los Angeles. Two new cities have also been added, with shows in Pittsburgh on June 1 and Philadelphia on June 2."

sawhney[rusted]2 and Daniel182 like this.
  18. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

YES! Gonna try GA for Toronto tomorrow!

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Anyone have a Tennessee Kids passcode they aren't using?

20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

flights from minneapolis to chicago during his chicago date are only 99 dollars (united), definitely considering flying down for it. even if tickets are insanely priced it will be a cool middle of the week vacation in chicago.

21. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

oh come on, this presale for amex is not workin

22. btr

Trusted Supporter

Doing the Livenation presale tomorrow. Has anyone went this route yet? Was there a generic password?

23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Dang, there isn't a Live Nation presale listed for the 2nd Chicago date yet. I hope that gets added.

I don't know if this will be the presale password for JT, but a very recent Live Nation show in my area had a password of ACCESS.

btr likes this.
  24. btr

Trusted Supporter

Thank you! I’ve been seeing that code being used for a couple shows out my way as well. Must be a generic Live Nation code.

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I can't figure out what to do. I know I want to go and all, but it's just so expensive and I don't know who would go with me and I don't really want to charge $400 right now, especially cus I just dropped that much on FOB tickets today and my friends haven't paid me back yet. Yikes.

Part of me is flirting with the idea of just buying a floor ticket and going by myself. I know if I buy two tickets I'm going to end up swallowing at least half the cost. No one I know will pay that much for this but me, so I might as well take the benefit all for myself. (I won't actually do this though).