Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Timberlake – “Filthy” Video • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 4, 2018.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Hmm... I'm not too into this.

2. After 6 or 7 plays, I really like this. That chorus is great.

3. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Fun song. I like it. Not my favorite JT single I've heard, but a lot to like about it.

4. ZeoVGM

Regular

The bass in this is killer.

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I’ll give it a few more listens, but I’m not feeling it.

6. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Wasn't really into it on first listen, but enjoying it much more on subsequent listens.

7. jco3

Regular

That bridge with the scratch/glitchy sample thing is cool sounding.

8. So good. Made me realize I probably shouldn't judge an album by its cover (although some of the song titles on this thing are atrocious)

9. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

To be fair, 20/20 has some bad song names.

10. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Pretty meh on it myself. Plenty of tracks on the record though. Maybe this is the only one like it.

11. This is true. Nothing quite as daft as "Livin' Off the Land," but spinning the discog back in addition to this single has me sold.

12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I've only listened once so far but my take was "not super into it, but would definitely leave it if it came on the radio" cause its catchy enough so I can see myself getting into it

13. Analog Drummer Jan 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 6, 2018)
    Analog Drummer

Regular

Dreadful. Sounds worse than the new NERD album. In saying that. I’ll give it a chance with car speakers and a few more listens. I owe JT that.
    But not impressed after I was hoping a Bon Iver influenced pop album Stinky clip too

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

15. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Do we have a thread on Black Mirror anywhere? I just binged S4 & need to validate my thoughts by typing them out into a black hole.

16. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Check the Entertainment forum.

17. Spenny

Regular

Gave it a second listen.

First listen thoughts: "Terrible"
    Second listen thoughts: "Interesting"

It's not like anything I've heard in the mainstream before, personally, so I find it really unique and interesting to listen to. I still don't think it's an amazing song (yet) but definitely an okay song and interesting way to kickoff this album cycle (similar to how Look What You Made Me Do was for Taylor Swift).

18. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Still not in love with this, but that bass line is catchy as hell.