Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Bieber - Justice (March 19, 2021) Album • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Another one?

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Major
    Key
    ALERT

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

This article is fantastic, highly recommend reading.

beachdude likes this.
  4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The lead is so weird that it turned me off from the entire rest of the article.

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I appreciate that he’s found the internal peace as described in the article, but the next step is really being able to understand his privilege to be in the position he’s in. His self-actualization is allowing him to be very in tune with himself, but he only slightly touches on people who aren’t as comfortable as he is. His 19 y.o. friend won’t be able to set the same boundaries he can, because he’s on the come up and his reluctance to work long hours will ultimately make him be cast to the side in this industry.

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

If that song with JT fails, DJ Khaled can always call up Quavo and Chance for another round

7. irthesteve

for those of ya'll who like these things

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Wait so...shit is censored on TV but they allow bitch?

9. irthesteve

Yep, it's actually always been that way. Shit and fuck are the big ones, but bitch and ass and some others are fine on TV

ItsAndrew likes this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

This is news to me and also the strangest thing

irthesteve likes this.
  11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That DJ Khaled is such a bummer of an album. Usually he has a few fun, dumb summer bangers. It's chock full of nothing songs. That Timberlake joint is such a mediocre piece of garbage. Of course, Bieber is phoning it in too on his too.

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

15. irthesteve

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[​IMG]

16. irthesteve

17. DaveyA89 Jun 6, 2021
    (Last edited: Jun 7, 2021)
    DaveyA89

It does amuse me how he can go from an Easter gospel EP to remixing a track which was already about weed with Snoop and Luda. I guess Chance has largely gotten away with the same thing though. Intrigued to hear it

18. irthesteve

Remix is pretty solid. The new verses are all pretty great, but the song is strangely arranged. I wish it was more of the original song structure but with the new verses instead. Oh well, still fun

19. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I know the song’s a hit, but I can’t help but feel like there’s a better version out there that they have not been able to find.

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

21. irthesteve

I dunno if anyone other than myself is gonna care, but I was so annoyed that the remix had such great verses from Luda, Usher and Snoop but was so lazily constructed that I made my own megamix version. It's 6 and a half minutes, has all the verses from the original plus all the verses from the remix. Personally, this is how I'm gonna be bumping this song mostly from here on out, hope you'll enjoy it too.

download: Box

ItsAndrew likes this.
  22. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I mean Justin had some fairly good songs on Purpose but nothing I’ve heard has grabbed me since from the singles at least.

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

24. irthesteve

25. irthesteve