Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Bieber - Justice (March 19, 2021) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Feb 26, 2021.

1. SPine

Trusted

Much like One Direction, I strongly disliked JB’s music when he was young. Now, I listen to Harry Styles and Justin Bieber all the time. When ‘What Do You Mean?’ was released it was the first song where I changed my mind about Bieber.

So for me it’s
    1. Purpose
    2. Justice
    3. Changes
    4. Younger Bieber

sawhney[rusted]2 and jorbjorb like this.
  2. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Now that I reworked the track listing and cut some of the dead-weight, this album is really hitting a sweet spot

3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I think the post above yours was talking about Jon Bellion's next album, not Bieber's. I agree with you about Bieber FWIW

4. sawhney[rusted]2

too many JBs - little oblivions is great too

Carrow, beachdude and manoverboard365 like this.
  5. DaveyA89

I think first listen left feeling a bit let down by the lack of justice commentary - I felt like he had really talked that up in the album announcement, and it ended up largely feeling like just another Hayley album. Like “and the solution to all those problems in the world is marriage”. The tracks as whole have been pretty good though, and I think this ranks between Purpose and Believe for me.

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

He posted that they deluxe is out tomorrow. Tori Kelly and Jaden Smith posted about it also.

Daniel182 likes this.
  7. irthesteve

6 bonus tracks

8. irthesteve

9. jorbjorb

7 rings

That song with Jaden is amazing.

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. jorbjorb

7 rings

:verysad:lifetime:verysad:

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. sawhney[rusted]2

song are solid but definitely b-sides

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

What? There's a DLX version now? Looks like I'll have to listen again.

Wasn't sure how I felt after my first listen last week, but 10 or 11 songs actually grew on me this past week. Thats super good for me when it comes to pop music. I still think Changes rules. Excited to throw these tracks into my Jonas Bro's and Biebs playlist.

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

jorbjorb likes this.
  14. irthesteve

album debuted at #1 and Peaches debuted at #1, apparently he's the first ever solo male artists to achieve that feat

beachdude and jorbjorb like this.
  15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

It is honestly insane how many people still listen to his music. I thought after the years without releasing an album his popularity would tank but nope, he’s still got the popularity.

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The dude has phenomenal vocal talent.

17. dallasc

Trusted

Was late to give this a full spin cause I was bummed @ the studio version of peaches, but finally did and there's some really great tracks one here.

Off My Face rules

Also have come around on Peaches

beachdude likes this.
  18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Give me more chill, laid-back Justin on his next album. This song is so good.

19. irthesteve

Chill and laid-back is exactly what Changes is, haha

jorbjorb likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Oh my God
    " Being Canadian,… they didn’t teach us about Black history. It was just not a part of our education system. I think for me, coming from Canada and being uneducated and making insensitive jokes when I was a kid and being insensitive and being honestly just a part of the problem because I just didn’t know better. For me to have this platform to just share this raw moment of Martin Luther King in a time where he knew he was going to die for what he was standing up for."

21. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

A bunch of the replies are pointing that that Justin has a huge worldwide fanbase, and a lot of fans outside of the US such as in South America aren’t as familiar with MLK because they aren’t taught about him much in school. Honestly I think that’s fair... I think it’s easy to get stuck in an America-centric perspective where we assume everyone has the same cultural knowledge as us. If this does make some fans learn more about MLK I’d say it’s a net positive... even though yeah, it doesn’t really fit thematically on the album imo

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Surprise EP just dropped!

23. irthesteve

What in the world

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Justin been doing lots of work in the studio I guess!

25. irthesteve

I'll listen this week, is this more religious leaning?