Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Bieber - Changes (February 14, 2020) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jan 27, 2020.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Coronavirus?

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

He's claiming Coronavirus but I mean... those sales weren't looking great from the start

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Interesting that coronavirus would cause downgrades in certain markets but not others. Has to be ticket sales.

4. Bane

The spiciest meme

I think it could be a bit of both. He's lucky to be able to partially blame it on Coronavirus though lol

5. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

It’s 100% ticket sales. They were really bad in most cities.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well the argument to be clear was that coronavirus was causing weak sales. "They started on track and the sales started slipping recently". It does save face and there is probably *some* truth, but it's factoring for - I'll be generous - 25% top. I mean really it's not embarrassing to not be filling stadiums. It's a very select number of artists who can do that.

7. Bane

The spiciest meme

I think the thing that's embarrassing is setting/hyping yourself up to fill stadiums and then not, rather than the act of not filling stadiums themselves

Punisher316 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Lady Gaga and The Weeknd tours sold out almost immediately, it's not coronovirus buddy

9. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I find it somewhat comical that, in situations like this, others are blaming the coronavirus for poor outcomes. Like, is there a survey going around asking target markets why they’re not purchasing concert tickets with “Threats of Coronavirus” as an option? How the hell can they know for sure and to what extent?

I bet there are people not going to events like this bc of that specific threat, but enough to cause a mass decline on a nation wide scale?

I’m wondering if those specific venues/city governing bodies put out warnings or something that could’ve influenced it. Who knows...

Either way, it would cool if he just switched to smaller venues in those underperforming cities.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yes sorry this was the second part of my thought I just didn't really finish it lol

They should've just done arenas to begin with and they could've spared themselves this.

11. irthesteve

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

13. irthesteve

14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Not a bad track

mattfreaksmeout and Kuri44 like this.
  15. irthesteve

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmm

So now his team is lying?

18. irthesteve

Justin's twitter has a TON of posts, he came with receipts pretty much obliterating the allegations.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Wow, this has been sad to follow. Either someone is lying about being sexual assaulted, or someone is going to insane lengths to give the illusion of innocence.

20. Just say Scooter

21. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Now the OG tweets of the accusers were deleted. Justin is still a piece of shit even if this didn’t happen.

22. irthesteve

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

New album coming

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  24. irthesteve

total coincidence Scooter posts that today

25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Just realized that he moved his tour here from Soldier Field (NFL) to the United Center (NBA/NHL). It's still two dates so that's still ~40,000 but it's no 60,000+ and no stadium like he originally anticipated for Chicago (and a lot of other dates). Kind of wild how he's fallen off. I guess the five years between albums did not help.