Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justin Bieber - Changes (February 14, 2020) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Jan 27, 2020.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

This is fire

dallasc and beachdude like this.
  2. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

This sounds like a forgettable Tyrese album from 2004. What a bland ass record.

brentkid and Blainer93 like this.
  3. Syre Dream

Regular

This has some incredible stuff

beachdude and dallasc like this.
  4. Did he went on a royalty free beat youtube binge while making this

5. abcdefg123

Regular

Just quoting this because it definitely seems to have been ignored and it shouldn't be.

ItsAndrew and solxace like this.
  6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

He cried in front of Zane Lowe because he wants to protect Billie Eilish. He’s apparently absolved of all of his sins.

7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Still cool to watch

irthesteve and beachdude like this.
  9. CAC3

Dog

I was disappointed with this album after how good Purpose was.

10. The Lucky Moose Feb 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 17, 2020)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I don’t know man this makes me want to actually listen to it, I’d take some 04 Tyrese in 2020

11. I can't even get past the ten minutes mark. He looks and sounds so out of it

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

13. Ferrari333SP Feb 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 17, 2020)
    Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah the first part of the interview he's clearly pretty nervous, not quite sure how to talk about/answer the questions that Zane is asking. But slowly he opens up more, and really prefers the deeper questions that he asks, versus the more simple/surface level ones. It's worth it to watch the whole way through. Reminds me of Haley William's recent interview with Zane, where she opened up and we got to really understand what she's been through and how she views things

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  14. a lack of color

Regular

15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Kehlani is hot right now, so you'd think with her opening there'd still be strong demand. But yeah, with the gap between Purpose and now, it's probably right to think that interest in the Biebs has dropped off a good amount. Probably should have stuck to arenas for this tour

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Just checked out the seat map for NYC, looks to be more than half sold so far. With the show still 7 months away, i think that's pretty good.
    Tickets are pretty high, though. Hoping they drop prices a bit and I can get in for like $75.

17. Scooter remains a parasite

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Zilla likes this.
  19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Been listening to this. I like about 8 songs. I find the rest incredibly boring. Should be decent for pool days.

I really like Forever and Come Around Me.

I wish there was more upbeat stuff on here too.

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Kehlani is big? I don’t think she’s that big to help with ticket sales.

22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Honestly can't tell if this Florida Georgia Line remix is purposefully a joke or not, lol

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  23. congruence

Got a light?

I’ve never been a fan but for whatever reason I really enjoy everything up until the Lil Dicky feature, after that everything is very boring except the closer imo

24. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Been listening to this more. Its pretty chill...in a good way.

Even though he uses a shit ton of autotune/pitch correction when he, of all people, doesn't really need to ...(Bc its clearly used for effect).... his vocals are by far the best part of this entire album.

25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Surprised no one mentioned this yet, but a majority of the tour has been down scaled to arenas following poor ticket sales.