Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justice League (Zack Snyder, November 17, 2017) Movie • Page 87

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jun 22, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

0FF3B2D4-1E44-4E3A-8AC4-0882056E678A.jpeg

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Lmao

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

so you took the plot of infinity war and endgame but subbed iron man for batman. nice.

4. Furry Werthers

Trusted

but but this time iron man has a baby with peggy carter!

5. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Plot twist: According to Snyder, those boards were lettered by Geoff Johns, lol.

I wish “cancel culture” worked better, ‘cause I really want Johns to just go away already.

6. Dodge725

Trusted

Why try to make one movie when you can jam 7 into one movie and it’s only part 2!

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

What the fuck did I just read

beachdude, coleslawed and phaynes12 like this.
  8. Dodge725

Trusted

So if those got made, that would be 4/5 movies with Superman in them where he fights the other heroes. And the entire crux of the trilogy hinges on a Maury Povich style reveal.

beachdude, Nick and scottlechowicz like this.
  9. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Holy convoluted, Batman

10. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I skimmed through all of that, and yeah, it sounded pretty fucking bad. But do you know what is even dumber than that shitty story...??? Making a $258 million dollar movie that started telling that story, then making a $300 million dollar movie that continued telling that story, then starting to make another $300 million dollar movie continuing that story, but then deciding it might not be that great of a story so you get rid of that director when principal photography is basically complete and then have a different director come in at the last minute and scramble to change almost the entire story while also injecting quippy humor and have him reshoot almost all of the movie and have to rush through everything and give the actually very talented FX artists no time to work so you need up with something that looks like this -->
    [​IMG]
    on movie theater screens in 2017 in one of the most expensive motion pictures ever made.

11. phaynes12

there is zero part of me that believes that isn’t fan fiction @justin. came up with on the spot lol

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  12. Dodge725

Trusted

You’re definitely not wrong. Probably should have went back and retooled once the pitch for movie 2 was Death of Superman.

beachdude and Brother Beck like this.
  13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

If I was to make up fan fiction it wouldn’t be for Snyder’s Justice League lol

14. phaynes12

respect

15. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

beachdude, chewbacca110 and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

lol

beachdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

WB just trying to boost Tom & Jerry’s numbers haha

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

he doesn't miss

20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Tim

Is Jen Bartel gonna force me to buy a Snyder Cut shirt? lol.

Colby Searcy and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. Tim

beachdude, coleslawed and Nathan like this.
  23. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

That has to be a bit

24. Tim

It's a real Snyder quote, from an interview with the New York Times, lol. Zack clearly did like the movie, but is also clearly being tongue-in-cheek with the comparison.

"Zack Snyder likes Kelly Reichardt" is such a perfectly made-for-film-Twitter thing to bring up unprompted, that I'm now 100% sure Joker's "we live in a society" had an intentional meme layer to it, lol.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  25. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

What if when Justice League comes out everyone just watches First Cow instead