Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justice League (Zack Snyder, November 17, 2017) Movie • Page 63

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Davjs

Trusted

His last 4 movies have been comic book films, I'm ready to see him move on to something else. I think he stated something about a war film next or something? I wonder if there is bad blood between him and WB at this point though....

2. Amir Mokri (MoS) and Larry Fong (BvS) didn't get enough credit for their work. It'd be cool to see Fong shoot an MCU movie.

3. He's doing Army of the Dead for Netflix.

4. Davjs

Trusted

Just did my research in who they were and yeah, they have some great work under their belts!

5. Davjs

Trusted

Back where it started with Zombies huh? I'm 100% in. Hopefully it's a nice reset for him.

EDIT: "I thought this was a good palate cleanser to really dig in with both hands and make something fun and epic and crazy and bonkers in the best possible way" - This quote gets me hyped.

6. He seems excited about it. He basically said Netflix gave him complete freedom on this one and that it's gonna be batshit insane.

Davjs likes this.
  7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

FB6DDC75-E0E1-48B1-8A05-D176FD0BF9B3.jpeg

8. Davjs

Trusted

Is that suppose to be Darkseid with a staff?

9. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

It’s clearly one of the Engineers from Prometheus.

Aliens v Justice League movie incoming.

Davjs likes this.
  10. airik625

Just another image of Darkseid shared by Snyder

coleslawed and Davjs like this.
  11. airik625

Kingjohn_654 and Brother Beck like this.
  13. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I can't lie, I would very much like to see The Snyder Cut. I would be extremely happy if it ever sees the light of day.

14. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

This whole thing is so fascinating. There is not a single doubt in my head that it will suck, if not moreso, than the version that was released. Maybe equal suck. Either way - the movement is super interesting to me.

awakeohsleeper and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Every time I see this thread bumped, I just assume it's about the Snyder cut lol

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. drewinseries

Drew

There's no way thats it the movie we all wanted it to be. But I am very interested to see it. The DCEU had so many good things going for it, it just botched so much.

17. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

If I manage to watch it all the way through it will already have a leg up on Justice League for me...

Kingjohn_654 and Jusscali like this.
  18. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I'm more curious as to how Gunn's Suicide Gunn is...obviously better, but HOW much better?

19. I'd be very curious to see the Snyder Cut. The fans behind it are insufferable, though. I also enjoyed Justice League more than most.

20. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Hell never actually release it cause it will suck just as much as the theatrical release. He gets more support and praise if he never actually puts out. He also gets to put all blame of the film on others

Kingjohn_654 and drewinseries like this.
  21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

22. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Ok I agree with the sentiment of that tweet but yes please give me an Alita sequel

Dodger, Kingjohn_654 and jkauf like this.
  23. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Iron Mam 3.

Colby Searcy and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  24. airik625

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I almost don't want the Snyder Cut to be released for the same reason I didn't want the Raimi suit in Spider-Man PS4. I don't want to set the precedent that these fanboys can be as ridiculous and vitriolic as they've been as a way of getting what they want.