Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justice League (Zack Snyder, November 17, 2017) Movie • Page 61

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Should I watch Wonder Woman before watching this?

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Should watch Wonder Woman instead of this

3. Davjs

Trusted

I would, not only is it a pretty good movie but a few scenes have more emotional weight if you know the events of Wonder Woman.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Well I plan to watch both

Davjs likes this.
  5. Kuri44

I’m about 30 min into this.. and guys, this is realllllllly fucking bad. It’s like a straight to dvd knockoff version of the avengers. And the graphics are unforgivably bad.

They just need to stop, stop it all. Yeah some of it works for people (Wonder Woman for the most part) but the cons outweigh the pro and this property deserves so much better.

6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I have faith Aquaman is going to be a good movie.

715creeks and Davjs like this.
  7. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

That Friday before Christmas (12/21) looks pretty awful. Aquaman, Bumblebee, and Alita all being released on the same day. Ferrell/Reilly’s Holmes and Watson also comes out that day and Mary Poppins Returns is out on Christmas. It just seems like one of those movies will have to move. If not, I don’t think Aquaman will do well at the box office.

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Finally saw this.

It was actually better than I thought it would be, but man the first 45 min were rough. The stepanwolf cgi was terrible

Kuri44 and Jason Tate like this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I also just watched this and I thought it was okay but nothing more. Better than I thought it would be

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I feel weird thinking that Bumblebee is the one I want to see most.

jkauf likes this.
  11. Kuri44

Ok ok, I may have commented a bit early since the first 45 min or so is straight up awful. But yeah, the movie did get a bit better as it went on, and I really enjoyed The Flash, who came off as annoying to me in the trailers, but ended up being on of the highlights. Also remember reading a lot of criticism about Cyborg, but I liked him a lot too.

12. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

I remember after watching Avengers IW and thinking how realistic and believable Thanos was and how Steppenwolf didn’t even come close

Kuri44 and Davjs like this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

I thought Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg were the stand outs. I think at this point we'll only see more Aquaman though :tear:

14. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad they're not moving forward with Snyder's vision.

Landrick Robert, Nick and primavera like this.
  15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This made me fucking laugh out loud. Like really hard.

16. Davjs

Trusted

I would have been ok with that actually. Tim is my favorite Robin anyway :-p

17. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

put nipples on the suit
    make tom hardy talk with a 40s talkies accent
    make marion the most obvious talia ever

DONT FUCKING KILL DICK GRAYSON

Nick likes this.
  18. Davjs

Trusted

primavera likes this.
  19. :up: gonna watch the shit outta that

20. Davjs

Trusted

I signed up for it to support Young Justice, so I probably should give it a shot. But man does it look corny af to me, and I'm someone who loves the dark Synder films lol

21. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Decided to throw this on last night. Made it about an hour and fifteen minutes in to it before I lost the will to continue. It was just bad from the get go for me. Truly awful.

22. 715creeks

Meet me in Montauk

Yeah, it’s a damn shame the team up movie is worse than the individual movies.

23. Davjs

Trusted

Man, how the hell did this person get some of this footage? Watching what could of been is like re opening old wounds lol.

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Man, if Snyder’s movies had led to an Injustice movie that would have been AMAZING.

Davjs likes this.