Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Justice League (Zack Snyder, November 17, 2017) Movie • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Lol

3f96b11.jpg

coleslawed, Tim and Joe4th like this.
  2. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

3. Are people pretending that's real for some reason?

4. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

I mean I know it’s a parody of the Thor poster not sure if others think it’s real

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I don't like to watch trailers, but I have seen the trailer for this at least three times in the past month in front of different movies at the theater, and man, it does not look good. Even my boy Ezra Miller's two lines seemed wooden, but I don't think it's fair to take lines of dialogue from a conversation out of context especially if they might not end up in the final cut.

More explicitly, though, that final shot of the Batman driving through this barren placs and Aqua Man doing a mega jump looks so terrible.

I'm sure the trailer has been discussed to death and I'm not saying anything new or even noteworthy but I just wanted to get some thoughts down

ship90 likes this.
  6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I wish that poster was real. Not a big fan of the actual poster for JL that was shown at comic-con

7. Hmm. I think the opposite. Aquaman's jump looks as good, if not better (less motion blur), than all the stuff in the latest Spider-Man movie. And it's definitely better than the first Avengers film.

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Are you talking about when Aquaman is slamming his trident down the building?

9. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

coleslawed, Henry, Davjs and 4 others like this.
  10. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

This made me lol

11. Davjs

Trusted

[​IMG]

Pretty good, even though I think Batman looks weird in the back as does Stephen Wolf. Nice to see Sups be included in marketing.

thedrudo likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

that can't be a real poster

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  13. tucah

not champ Prestigious

that is awful if that's real

Ken likes this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Someone got trigger happy with the blur tool haha

coleslawed likes this.
  15. Davjs

Trusted

New Justice League Promo Art Revealed

Here is where I got it so I think it's real, but who knows. This site can be click baity sometimes. I still think it looks cool, but I'm used to people being jaded and negative about DC related things lol.

16. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Comes across as not official to me. But I've seen worse from official posters. So who knows?

17. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Yeah I don't think it's official. No release date or anything.

Ken likes this.
  18. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

19. Davjs

Trusted

For fan art its really good. I wonder how they got shots of the JL in poses we haven't seen before.

20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Maybe they pulled stuff from the trailer? I have no idea haha, but there are some that aren't live action shots that definitely look more like fan art to me. They also could have just hired various artists to create the art and that's why they don't really look too uniform across the board.

21. wordzanddreamz Aug 2, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 2, 2017)
    wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

We got the theatrical poster in a work yesterday, it's the same one from SDCC with the letters of certain words being the symbols. I don't care for it at all... seems cheesy and lazy. Thor poster looks much better than it. I tend to put all the superhero films right next to each other.

22. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

The use of symbols as letters is silly, but I like silliness in superheroes. It's a great poster overall. Weird that people don't like it.

But, yeah, the Thor poster is great, too. I also like it more, though they're going for completely different things.

(Also, what Thor's poster is going for is ridiculousness, which makes it weird to me that someone would love it but not like the symbol use in the JL poster. Different people have different tastes, though, so hey, whatever.)

23. Davjs

Trusted

The text is fine for a promo poster, but if the movie ends up being awesome I'd love to have a real copy without the text to hang.

24. Love the poster without the text but the text is so ugly that it kind of ruins it.

25. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

New promo pic:

IMG_1222.JPG

Davjs likes this.