Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Just Another Day In LA1iens Exist [ARCHIVED] • Page 1108

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dog with a Blog

I did a p good job cleaning it up tbh

2. aliens exist

pure on main

3. aliens exist

pure on main

daddy's just don't understand :tear::brokenheart:

4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m drunk still and it’s alkost 6 am so tomorrow should be fun

Scene party was a success lol

5. Dog with a Blog

6. Dog with a Blog

7. Dog with a Blog

@aliens exist I feel like you’ve been holding true to your new sleep patterns

8. aliens exist

pure on main

hahah i have! it's still weird waking up after sleeping for 7 hours straight and feeling refreshed, though

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Sounds about normal tbh

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I was woken up at 615 by the sound of a woman screaming...like sounded like she was in danger screaming. I look outside and she’s on the passenger side of the Jeep parked next door beating on the window and begging someone to open the door or roll down the window so they could talk. I thought her and her boyfriend were having a fight or something and didn’t insert myself in the middle of it. A minute later I heard more screaming and it was much closer so I opened the back door and she was like between my car and @ChaseTx car hunched down crying and screaming. At this point I also realized she was not wearing any clothes. I asked if she needed help and she said yes so I took her inside, got her an old pair of shorts and a shirt, and called an ambulance. Idk if she was having a bad acid trip or having a mental breakdown or what but she kept thinking there were frogs crawling over her and calling them her worst enemy and saying she was dizzy and couldn’t breathe. She wanted me to roll up at towel at least 6 times and give that to her. It was so fucking bizarre. Police and ambulance got here and they loaded her up in the ambulance and I was asked about what happened and I had to talk to cops and none of this is my favorite way to start my morning on a weekend but at least she’s safe now. I watched the cop go next door with her phone and something else she was carrying with her and he went in and talked to whoever was in there and didn’t have her stuff when he walked back out and that’s kind of concerning to me if she has to go back there and something is up with that dude she’s with. Idk. Weird day already.

SlappinCups, Shakriel, tucah and 8 others like this.
  11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Just another day in LA

12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Put an entire habanero and partial ghost pepper into these scrambled eggs. Hot AF

13. Dog with a Blog

What the frank. You’ve never seen her before?

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

| | | g o o d m o r n i n g| |
    |

15. Dog with a Blog

16. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I’m awake

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

They didn't have the sandwich at popeye's so I had to settle for spicy tendies

18. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

19. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

What sandwich? Tendies are my go to

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

someone willingly ordering mango white claw is the most unrealistic part of this story

21. Dog with a Blog

Fuck you, Tucker. Mango is top tier

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

They just launched a spicy sandwich dude

23. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Popeyes go vegan pls

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

If he's gonna get laid at a gay bar he has to be the worst

25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.