Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Just Another Day In LA1iens Exist [ARCHIVED] • Page 551

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

GoPuff is basically a convenience store that only delivers. Plus sometimes they give you free shit with your delivery. I'm pretty sure they knew how my night was going because I got a free pack of beef jerky.

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

i checked and they will not deliver white claw to me. i am sad.

SlappinCups and GrantCloud like this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

What’s up with the recent uptick in White Claw? I’ve seen it mentioned on here a few times and my friend texted me tonight that he bought a 12 pack. Shouldst I partake?

4. Dog with a Blog

I just got home from work and this is my dinner

CE4AF0F7-6EA6-4C4B-BB15-01433CF5E8A1.jpeg

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah

6. Dog with a Blog

7. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

gotta love british tv

8. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

B9D22868-2410-4F81-97E1-B114C5874DD5.jpeg

9. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

So I met someone for happy hour after work yesterday and we went to this cool restaurant/bar in Ft Worth. We were drinking Manhattans and talking and not really paying attention to anything else and suddenly everybody in the bar area starts cheering. We turn around and everybody is watching Chopped on the tv by the bar. So we’re like what the fuck??? So I asked the folks at the table next to us if everybody that goes here really liked Chopped that much or what the deal was. Turns out the owner of the place we were at had just won that episode and food network was airing it for the first time. Okay. Cool. So I get up to go to the bathroom and when I come back out there is cake on everyone’s table. It was the cake that the owner won the dessert round with. Jess tried to tell me it’s strawberry and lemon cake and it’s delicious but one of the guys at the table next to us sold her out.....it was a ketchup and mustard cake.

53891403-9254-4B98-A8D5-7E1DEB450401.jpeg

She already knew how I felt about ketchup but I thought it was hilarious she tried to trick me and failed. I also tried the cake because I’m not a coward. It was revolting.

11. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

this is amazing and beautiful and i'm jealous

13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hung out with my 5 yr old nephew yesterday and he kept referencing John Mulaney and saying "not funny!" In a British accent. It was p great.

15. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

There’s a lady at gate at airport next to me who is the most stereotypical New Yorker with a very thick accent she’s on the phone with her mom and she’s cursing up a storm where everyone can hear and she’s like “omg ma, if I don’t get on this flight I’m gonna LOSE my NUGGETS. They’re gonna have to detain me I can’t go through this today they’re gonna have to take me to a mental hospital” and she keeps gossiping on the phone with her mom and it’s literally giving me life. Love an authentic New York experience before even getting there.

16. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Also I’m gonna lose my nuggets is an amazing line I’m using it

17. SlappinCups

18. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

wat m8

19. SlappinCups

first you don't know moz doesn't like bangin' and now you don't know people are rushing area 51

stay gold you pure soul

20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It's basically a LaCroix but it has 5% alcohol

21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I’m pure without even trying minus all the drugs and sex and turmoil etc

22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Tastes better than lacroix imo

23. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

anyone else think its not just a coincidence that area 51 and trouble with blonk are in the news? I think not.

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Yeah cause there's alcohol in it to make ya feel better about drinkin' it.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.