Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (J.A. Bayona, June 22, 2018) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hopefully, OUTERSPACE

Garrett L., aoftbsten and ChaseTx like this.
  2. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

That's a fan twitter, dunno if the image is official.

3. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Jurassic Outbreak
    Jurassic Outpost

My guesses.

4. Kuri44

I know I'm in the minority here, but I still can't believe what a crapfest Jurassic World was and how many people enjoyed it. I felt like there was never any sense of danger and it was too kid-oriented. Dinosaurs were corny. Honestly I can't believe I'm saying this, but after a year of it being out, I'd say it's the worst in the series.

Jusscali likes this.
  5. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Worst in the series? Come on, JP3 is abysmal.

Talking Raptor heads.
    Spinosaurus rams a steel fence like a Rhino, which is impossible, then can't get through a wooden house.
    Lack of coast guards protecting the surrounding areas of the islands containing genetically modified dinosaurs, which could have literally dwindled the entire plot and purpose of the movie.

Cameron likes this.
  6. jmwhit04

May Your Music Break My Eardrums Prestigious

Over the past week, it was announced that Rafe Spall and Toby Jones have joined the cast, and this will start filming in March.

coleslawed likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Cameron likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Didn't see this thread. Love this franchise to death. Have mixed feelings about World.

I'm stoked for what this could potentially be. My hope: they try to fully weaponize the Dino's, and things obviously go wrong. Also a sub plot with the mosasaurus wreaking havoc on a nearby island resort.

I probably made a lot of spelling errors.

12. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

Jurassic World does not hold up to critical assessment really but I loved it as a nostalgic revisitation of probably my most beloved franchise. I wanted smart Jurassic Park and got big dumb awesome Jurassic Park which was disappointing but livable. But I'm really nervous about military dinos. Any storyline where they're not just inherently animals going nuts on shit seems stupid as hell to me.

RyanPm40, Garrett L. and ChaseTx like this.
  13. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Really enjoyed Jurassic World for what it was. This news has me excited.

14. Davjs

Trusted

I think Jurassic Outbreak sounds pretty badass.

I loved the last one, but its because it had a little bit of everything fans wanted. That being said, what will be the situation to get the same characters involved again? I hope they take more time and care into the script.

15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Jurassic World definitely has its flaws, but it was still one of the most fun times I had in the theater in a while.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  16. At our local bar/movie theater, they're doing a free screening of Jurassic Park tomorrow. So excited!

coleslawed likes this.
  17. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

JW was fun and the new one should stay the course and remain a fun disaster flick. It had the correct amount of nostalgia of the original film, basically ignored the two sequels, created a story IN THE PARK, and had some good commentary on commercialization. I find it incredibly re-watchable too.

coleslawed likes this.
  18. Kuri44

I'm excited, gives off an eerie vibe

19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Love that

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hopefully it's way toned down compared to JW, and more practical effects

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. Morrissey

Trusted

It was one of the highest-grossing movies of all time. Why would they mess with the formula?

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

To appease me.

Ken, BKO5950505, chewbacca110 and 6 others like this.
  23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

We don't want Cameron trashing the movie to the directors mother again!!

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

lol I can't believe that happened still. All I said was I wish it was more serious a la JP1. She seemed alright by it.

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

one thing Jurassic World has going for it is a great score